• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Strong smokes

Matty_Vegas

Wayne Newton Mafia Boss
I have been on a mild kick lately. I am trying to think of some "powerful" domestic smokes to shake my tastes up a bit.

I myself have been thinking about some LFD double ligero love, but I have been there and done that several times. and I am always looking for some new suggestions.

Bueller?

I too enjoy the JdN Antanos. Some pure tobacco taste for sure. Also, I like the Camacho Coyolar series and the newer 10th Anny from Camacho.

I've really been digging the Guajiro size San Cristobal. It's quite tasty, medium strength, full bodied smoke that doesn't knock you on your ass like the DL stuff from Litto.

Everyone's going to have different opinions of strong and then you've got "strong" versus "full flavored"... either way it's a noble quest! :)

I'd recommend the Illusione ~cg4~ or ~f9~. They are some of my favorite smokes. Strong, in my opinion, but packed with flavor. JdN Antaño and Tat Cojonu are options if you just want just strong (again, in my opinion).

Enjoy. :)

I agree that San Cristobal is one of the best new smokes to come along in a while.

Ditto Illusione. Some of the Padillas that are being discontinued due to the Pepin/Padilla split are very good. And some stock has some nice age, too. The Padilla 1932 Churchills on cbid lately are from 06 and very tasty AND strong. The 1948(Pepin) and 1968(not Pepin) are very good, too. The new Guapos are another worth a look see.

my 2 cts.

I have been on a mild kick lately. I am trying to think of some "powerful" domestic smokes to shake my tastes up a bit.

I myself have been thinking about some LFD double ligero love, but I have been there and done that several times. and I am always looking for some new suggestions.

Bueller?
While I haven't been on the mild kick lately (or really ever), I did just recently pick up a box of LFD DL Chisels. Oh my, they definitely are a kick in the pants. :thumbs:

A lot of very good suggestions! I might add a nice fresh box of the EO 601 Oscuro which has a nice balance of Strength and flavor.

The Liga Privada 9 is a little milder, but wonderful flavor, and a VERY nice change of pace. New to me, and I'm really enjoying them.

601 red label
Both the Red Habano and the Green Oscuro are wonderful smokes. If you want to get your tail kicked, smoke the Trabuco. 6.13 in. x 58 ring of awesome Pepin madness!

One of the first strong smokes I had early in my smoking career was the Joya de Nicaragua.

Heard some of those Tatuajes can be mighty strong as well.

One of the first strong smokes I had early in my smoking career was the Joya de Nicaragua.

Heard some of those Tatuajes can be mighty strong as well.

Chewy........is that you......? ???

yes Charley...it's me.

I've been busy traveling to Tucson for work...and to visit some fellow CP'ers.

Heard you SoCal CP'ers have been having a lot of HERFs...?

Haven't seen you guys for a while....