• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Strongest cigars you have smoked

Search is your friend!! (Just kidding!) :laugh:

The only cigar to ever knock me on my ass was a BBMF Maduro. It took me around an hour and a half to smoke that hog leg.

This is definitely one on the wish list. Maybe, just maybe one of these days I will be lucky enough to afford to smoke one. This would have been a good cigar to celebrate OBL's justice, but I had to settle for a Padron 1964. It was a great stick and even better considering the celebration.

Size doesn't matter. In my 40yrs of cigar smoking, the only cigar that ever made me sit down was a 2004 Forbidden X Lancero.

Doc.

If you can find one, a 2007 LFD Bad to the Bone Outlaw release. I've had some strong cigars, but that one...wow!

I had one of those from a box pass a year or two ago. You're right . . . it's a buttkicker!

~Boar

I had one last fall and didn't think it was that strong at all. I thought it was extremely well balanced and very flavorful without too much spice. Excellent cigar IMO!

Tatuaje Cojonu 2003 on an empty stomach. I felt like I was high off tobacco.

-ttvr4

Puffnstuff's new Le Bijou, damn thing kicked my ass last night. I'll be back for round 2.

Litto Gomez Diez Chiselito...ouch.

Joya de Nicaragua Antano...another one that consistently knocks me on my butt.

Tatuaje Cojonu 2003 on an empty stomach. I felt like I was high off tobacco.

-ttvr4

Actually had one the night before; great smoke but for me,, there are others much stronger such as the LFD DL Chisel and the Camacho Triple Maduro.

Im fairly new to the whole cigar scene but Tatuaje Cigars are quite complex in their flavors.

-gmewu99
http://cgarjourney.blogspot.com/

The 1996 Opus X PUT ME DOWN. Fact is I almost quit after that. LOL

Currently as a regular smoker, they don't do me that way, anymore.
Though the rare Opus X maduros do get me close.

Actually I put them down and re-light next day.

Make sure when you put them down, you put them back in your humidor for safe keeping 'till the following day.

Make sure when you put them down, you put them back in your humidor for safe keeping 'till the following day. :rolleyes:

Fix't.

128796545567050138.jpg

And I like it!

Opus X no. 4 and Opus X Power Rangers seem to be pretty Strong Cigars. I have felt those more than the LFD Chisel.
Smoke one of those on an empty stomach, and report back.

Opus X no. 4 and Opus X Power Rangers seem to be pretty Strong Cigars. I have felt those more than the LFD Chisel.

Tonight is the night. Going to smoke a Power Ranger on an empty stomach and see what happens. I will let everyone know after how it went.

Tonight is the night. Going to smoke a Power Ranger on an empty stomach and see what happens. I will let everyone know after how it went.

Ok guys, I think I might be in trouble here in a little bit. 1/3 of the way through the Power Ranger with an empty stomach and I feel like I have a frog in my throat, I am sweating like a dog, and I am scared to death to stand up. mmburtch commented and said "why don't you just hit your thumb with a hammer while you are at it". By the time this is over, that might have been the better option. It is however, a damn good cigar! We'll see how the rest goes.

I smoked a Cain Straight Ligero Maduro that I thought was pretty stout. Not sure how that stacks up against the La Flor Dominicana, but I definitely want to try one after hearing about them.

Ok guys, I think I might be in trouble here in a little bit. 1/3 of the way through the Power Ranger with an empty stomach and I feel like I have a frog in my throat, I am sweating like a dog, and I am scared to death to stand up. mmburtch commented and said "why don't you just hit your thumb with a hammer while you are at it". By the time this is over, that might have been the better option. It is however, a damn good cigar! We'll see how the rest goes.

If you're still on this plane, eat a couple/three tsp of sugar. That will get you feeling a bit better. Keep the bucket handy...just in case.