• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stumbled in here by mistake

statelandman

Stumbled in here by mistake, but I kinda like it and I think I might hang out awhile.
Is there room around here for a guy on a budget? I hope so...

That could be very dangerous, but of course you are welcome!! We are all on budgets....it's just that some are bigger than others. :D Don't say you weren't warned. :lookup:

statelandman said:
Stumbled in here by mistake, but I kinda like it and I think I might hang out awhile.
Is there room around here for a guy on a budget? I hope so...
Budget? <brb - going to find the dickshonarie:D>

As FatherTiresius stated, that could be very dangerous. I am relatively new and I came in and opened my big mouth and it got me in a lot of trouble. Cigars are flying in and out of here very often. Good Cigars I might add. It can get expensive if you try to send back a close-to-equal amount to the person who "Bombed" you.

It sure is fun though. I wouldn't have it any other way. My wife on the other hand, that is a different story. :)

If you want to be safe, leave your address out of your profile and...

Never Say, "I wish I had a......."

You will get one!

Ain't this place great? Hey ya'll, send me something!!!

Hey state... You found a great spot to hang out. This place is loaded w/ good information and is alot of fun.

Sit back and enjoy.

Nick

Welcome to CP... :) Oh, I forgot, if your on a low budget, you better turn around now and run the other way. :D :p :sign: :p :D

SD_Stack said:
If you want to be safe, leave your address out of your profile and...

Never Say, "I wish I had a......."

You will get one!
This really does work, though I have yet to use it in the year I have been here. But prove to you it works...

"I wish I had a Cohiba Espindido, ISOM" :p :thumbs: :D

By the way, welcome to CP!

Sam

Well you found the right place to hang ;) Welcome aboard Statelyman :D OOOoops StateLandMan (so what do you do for a living?)

BenjieV :D

I work for the great STATE of California in one of the LAND departments. Hence, statelandman. And that also explains why I am on a budget!! :D

This really does work, though I have yet to use it in the year I have been here. But prove to you it works...

"I wish I had a Cohiba Espindido, ISOM"

Statelandman. It works unless you ask for one of these. :D

Good one. Sam. If it works, let me know and I will try it. :)

:) Grasshopper, there are no accidents, only events waiting to befall us. This place has befallen you, after you be fallin' in.

Enjoy and welcome!

Back