• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stupid swine flu....

bfisher88

Livin' The Dream
Looks like my girlfriend has come down with the swine flu. Doctors told her to quarantine herself from everyone until the fever has been gone for 24 hours. Looks like I need to go wait in line tomorrow for that damn shot!!

Has she started to take Tamiflu? For it to be most effective, the treatment has to start within 48hrs. I bought two boxes of Tamiflu at the drug store today, just in case I get it before I get the shot.

I picked it up for her from the pharmacy this afternoon. So, hopefully it works.

I picked it up for her from the pharmacy this afternoon. So, hopefully it works.

I hope she has a speedy recovery! I got the shot as soon as they came out, didn't want to at first but I work in a hospital and its been swirling around hitting everyone. Can't miss a day of school or work right now, so I hope the immunization works.

jamal

I just had it last week, first day of fevers I was at 102. Next day, 104. Next day, 104.5, then I started to worry. Kept a cold cloth on me at all times and kept taking Tamiful, the fever went away after about 3 days. Over a week later, still got a nasty cough, but apparently this is considered "better". It really wasn't so bad, just a higher fever than I would normally get with the flu.

EDIT: Yeah, Tamiful was a god-send.

Ben, from what I've read on the H1N1, it only affects the body from the waist up. Unless she's being unbelievably selfish, there is no reason her illness should affect, well, you know. Good luck. :thumbs:

Ben, from what I've read on the H1N1, it only affects the body from the waist up. Unless she's being unbelievably selfish, there is no reason her illness should affect, well, you know. Good luck. :thumbs:
HAHAHAHA

Would that mean her cooch might taste like bacon?

Hopefully she's well soon.

Seems all the ladies are getting it.

I wonder how it's really transmitted!

:whistling:

Looks like my girlfriend has come down with the swine flu. Doctors told her to quarantine herself from everyone until the fever has been gone for 24 hours. Looks like I need to go wait in line tomorrow for that damn shot!!
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=swine_flu

You mean Maddox actually updated his website!? :love: :thumbs:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=swine_flu
"My immune system is so strong that I have to get AIDS just to be normal. Your best defense against getting swine flu is to be me. Your second best defense is to have me cough in your face."

I knew I'd find you, Chuck Norris!

One of the eye docs I work for...his 9 year old daughter got it. She recovered just fine. Not sure what she took, but nothing bad came of it at all...and no, none of them got the swine flu faccine.

Melly

2 of my art directors at work have their kids infected with the swine flu and they are still going to work, I think they should stay home.

Would that mean her cooch might taste like bacon?

Hopefully she's well soon.

If you don't treat H1N1 soon, I hear this is what happens...

pigflu.jpg

Hope she's doing better, Ben!