• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Styxnstoned

Rest in peace Gary. Condolences and prayers to his family and friends.

Ken

This is awful news :(. Prayers sent out to his family and friends....May he rest in peace.

Brother Gary, the world seems a little darker and heaven a little brighter today. Your family is in my prayers.
Rest peace brother.

Wow, sad news indeed. I've had several dealing with Gary and am truly saddened to hear this. His family are in my thoughts/prayers.

I appreciate all the kind words about this great guy, and I will share your condolences with his family and the other cigar guys. The services will be on Wednesday evening in Worthington, OH.

Gary had QUITE a cigar collection, and there has been talk about selling off most of his cigars to donate to the family. If this is done online I will pass along the info.

Very sad news. Rest in peace, Gary. Thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Sad news.. Rest in Peace brother. Condolences to his family.

Yesterday marked 1 year since Gary, StyxNStoned, passed away. He is still a constant point of conversation among the Central Ohio Cigar Kings and someone I miss on a very regular basis.

Probably the worst part of Gary's untimely death was that he never nada chance to meet his first grandchild.

Rest in peace, Gary.

I'm so sorry I missed the original posting of Gary's untimely death. He was definitely one of the good guys...

RIP, Gary.

That's three since I've been here. It's getting hard to take. RIP, Gary.

Doc