• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sublime or Double coronas le 2003

gtphale

newbie at heart
going to be a daddy in June so i'm looking to pick up a box of one of these to enjoy with my close botl. So looking for opinions on which one the majority likes better. Heard the Sublimes are a little rough when newer. So that swayed me to the Double Coronas a little more.

Thanks for the Input.
Steve

The DC is coming around but the Sublimes are still way too raw for my tastes. Go DC.

smoked the DC today and it was a very nice cigar. For the money I thought it would be my Fav. but it wasn't. Still a great cigar.Now to try the sublime

I personally prefer the Double Coronas... a unique taste. As for the sublimes, I'm not as enamored with them as some people are... I'd just get some Siglo VIs instead.

We both decided to smoke the DC's yesterday. NIce "UNIQUE" COhiba but for the price i was ecpecting alot more.. Still enjoyed it for the duration of the monday night massacre game!

I would suggest buying neither of these and try and find your self a well aged box of something that is ready to smoke. There are still plenty of 98's around that are smoking great.

I agree. They are great cigars, but for $700 you can get 3-4 boxes of cigars.

The Master said:
I would suggest buying neither of these and try and find your self a well aged box of something that is ready to smoke. There are still plenty of 98's around that are smoking great.
[snapback]241647[/snapback]​
excellent idea!!
hale time for a new plan..LOL!!

Maybe i'll smoke my upman from box doc and see how that smokes. On second thought i'm not dropping that kind of money on smokes for your guys to herf on. lol