• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

suggestion on what to pick up tmrw

gixxer

I'm definately still developing my palate and probably have around 20 sticks under my belt right now. I'm looking to get away from my usual go to's at my B&M, I just have no clue where to start. The last two cigars I really enjoyed were a CAO MX2 and Partagas Black Label. When I don't feel like being adventurous on my own I usually pick up a Padron 2000 Maduro or Oliva V. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

If you like a stronger, more complex smoke like those Maduros you mentioned, why don't you see if you can try and find some illusione cigars? A big step up from what you wrote, but not at super silly prices.

I like the 68, 88, f9 and most of all the mk.

Partagas Black label are a 'toasty' flavoured cigar, so maybe zoom in on a Camancho Triple Maduro if you want to go down that path.

Also seek out any Pepin blend to try (Blue Label, Tatuaje, JJ etc)

Good luck.

Silly spelling.

Liga Privada is a good one to try as well. If you want something less expensive, try the Arturo Fuente 858.

Definitely pick up a Don Pepin Garcia stick. I personally liked the Cuban Classic (Black Label). Cabaiguan is a great medium smoke too.

If you like a stronger, more complex smoke like those Maduros you mentioned, why don't you see if you can try and find some illusione cigars? A big step up from what you wrote, but not at super silly prices.

Partagas Black label are a 'toasty' flavoured cigar, so maybe zoom in on a Camancho Triple Maduro if you want to go down that path.

Good luck.

Macion! Happy to see you on board.

I would have to second Macion's advice. These are all good smokes. The MK is a superb corona/petite corona.
The Camacho and some of the Pepin blends would probably be enjoyed most after a decent meal. They range from med to full bodied.

Good luck.

Macion! Happy to see you on board.

I would have to second Macion's advice. These are all good smokes. The MK is a superb corona/petite corona.
The Camacho and some of the Pepin blends would probably be enjoyed most after a decent meal. They range from med to full bodied.

Everything you have seen here is great advise... However, I must say not many vendors have too much stock left, but if you can get your hands on any Arturo Fuente Anejo's you will not be disappointed. These are a real treat, but depending on the B&M, you may be paying in upwards of $15 ~ $25 a stick... But it is worth it.

Do the Newbie Sampler a few times and you'll get a wide variety of cigars. You'll be hard pressed to find a better starting point, anywhere else.

Well i picked up a Tatuaje Havana VI Hermosos and a DPG Black Perla. I'll probably smoke the DPG tonight after dinner. I'll be sure to let you guys know how they are. Thanks for all the advice :).

I've been trying to find some Illusiones, but it'll take a roadtrip to get my hands on a few.

Well i picked up a Tatuaje Havana VI Hermosos and a DPG Black Perla. I'll probably smoke the DPG tonight after dinner. I'll be sure to let you guys know how they are. Thanks for all the advice :).

I've been trying to find some Illusiones, but it'll take a roadtrip to get my hands on a few.

You don't have to leave the comfort of your own home to get some Illusiones. Many fine BOTLs here run or work at shops that carry them. Give them a call or a PM and get some headed your way, you won't be sorry you did it.

You don't have to leave the comfort of your own home to get some Illusiones. Many fine BOTLs here run or work at shops that carry them. Give them a call or a PM and get some headed your way, you won't be sorry you did it.

I hadn't even thought about picking them up online, thanks for reminding me about that. I'll try and grab some soon.

Oliva series V is fairly cheap and will pack a good punch. :thumbs:

Ohhhh I definitely know :love:

La Flor Dominicana. Hands down the best line of stronger cigars out there, IMO. If you smoke standing up, they will sit you down... :love: Tatuaje (actually anything Pepin) comes in a close second. If you're looking for cheap and strong, go with Joya de Nicaragua Antano. Cigarbid usually has these for close to half-price. :whistling: Good luck in your search!!

Derek