• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Suggestions Requested

Gary's post was to the point and on the mark.  Solid advice.

One smoke I'll mention is the La Bomba 601 cigar.  I think they blew it with the goofy names and "Experienced smokers only" labels, because they are a solid, nice smoking cigar.  Make no mistake, they are a very strong cigar, but I have several boxes and enjoy them quite a bit.  Several of the big online retailers have them at very good prices now.  You can buy a box of 10 of their "Napalm" size (5X52) from Famous Smoke for under $50.00.  They are reasonably complex, nice smokes with a lot of different flavors going on.  Construction has always been top notch; they burn and smoke great.  Easy to recommend as a reasonably priced, yet strong cigar.

You guys are kicking ass in the advice department. Thanks a bunch! Now for some shopping...

You're the best, Gary!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Eat Shit

Arturo Fuente #77 Shark or a Hemingway Classic Maduro can always quench my craving for a full bodied cigar.

For NCs...I say the La Bomba and the LFD Chisel fit the bill of what you are looking for.

On the CC front, I would suggest an RyJ Cazador.  You gotta smoke a fresh one though.