• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Suits vs CigarP Ass *NETFLIX

I see Louis more as the guy who is trying to buy friends, buy respect, and buy himself into into a position of authority in order to compensate for his everlasting insecurities.
He’s loyal and loves rules and protocol. He’s also an emotional dude. But it’s his loyalty to the people he loves really shows when the chips are down. Except for Mike but that changes too.

He’s loyal and loves rules and protocol. He’s also an emotional dude. But it’s his loyalty to the people he loves really shows when the chips are down. Except for Mike but that changes too.
Hmm… I’m going to have to go back and rewatch some shows. It is not that I disagree with you, I just think all of that is secondary or a byproduct of my assessment. You know, like he has to be that way because of the people who helped him get to where he is.
The rest of you clowns can stop trying to see hidden meanings. @jbfurdog and I are discussing Luis’ character traits.