• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Suits vs CigarP Ass *NETFLIX

Hmm… I’m going to have to go back and rewatch some shows. It is not that I disagree with you, I just think all of that is secondary or a byproduct of my assessment. You know, like he has to be that way because of the people who helped him get to where he is.
The rest of you clowns can stop trying to see hidden meanings. @jbfurdog and I are discussing Luis’ character traits.
Your assement is right, He does have all of what we are saying. I think that’s why he ended up being one of my favorites when in the beginning I hated him.
Now since I’ve sidetracked this thread I’ll shut up. Heh.

Your assement is right, He does have all of what we are saying. I think that’s why he ended up being one of my favorites when in the beginning I hated him.
Now since I’ve sidetracked this thread I’ll shut up. Heh.

Are you voting for cello on or off??? :cool: :cool:

You know this thread needs at least a Luis Litt and a Mike Ross. Or maybe it needs to just sink into the abyss. 😁

I’m also thinking Mad Men would be appropriate for this exercise as well?

I’m also thinking Mad Men would be appropriate for this exercise as well?
I haven't seen that. But it does sound like something that would stir the pot a little. Not that I'm a spoon or anything. 😎

I haven't seen that. But it does sound like something that would stir the pot a little. Not that I'm a spoon or anything. 😎
Ya know, I never saw one episode until after it ended. I think it was originally on amc, not sure where it currently can be found.

But once I watched an episode or maybe two (can’t recall) I was hooked. I found it to be excellent.

As for suits, I don’t think I’ve watched an episode of this yet either, but maybe soon.