• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

summer smokes

stickman

:sign:

Hi all

I just received my shipment of summer smokes. Glad to see them arrive.

Here is a rundown of my stock as of now, If there is anything of interest here let me know what you have and maybe we can do a swap.

Toano silver series pyramid,
Torano exodus torpedo
La Aroma de cuba monarch
The brick (by torano) robusto
Mr Bundles honduran torp nat
" " " " maduro

Yummy....cant wait to wrap my lips around some of these.

Stickman

:D

Lol..I know how you feel. Unfortunately this IS global warming....

Stickman

I cant wait for summer! time for me to grab a book and a good cigar and a new bikini and hang out at the beach! ;)

Well it has been in the 70's all week here in denver. It has been really hard to stay in class all week instead of just hitting the golf course. As far as the summer smokes go I am really into the Aston Cabinet's (any of them), Ashton Corona's, and this year I think the candela wrapped cigars are going to be a winner for the summer smokes.

Snakeeyezzes

I cant wait to find out what beach Dawn is going to,,may be time to start a reading club. Being married you know I would only go to the beach to read :lookup: :0 :p

LOL!

Maybe 'll let you rub tanning lotion on me..if your good! ;)

Be still my ageing and fragile heart. Oh , the heck with it . Might as well go happy :0 :p

Dawn said:
LOL!

Maybe 'll let you rub tanning lotion on me..if your good! ;)
that job should be auctioned off to the highest bidder!! :0 :love:

Easy Glen, I don't have much money and have even fewer offers like this :0 dont be cutting in here :p