• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Summer Time, Good Luck, Twins, Lottery Pass!!!!!

DarrenR

I swear I am number 8!
Why because its SUMMER! Doesn't everyone need a little LUCK:confused: Twins because everything going from me will be in pairs and Lottery because I want to make it fun for all!!! :biggrin:
OK this pass will be covered by CPI!
All standard rules apply.
All newbies(no offence) will along with your address need to supply a phone #. I will also give you mine.
Conf# is required to be posted on this board when the pass is sent out! NONE COMPLIANCE WILL RESULT IN SEVIER PUNISHMENT BY THE LORD OF THE LEAF!!!!:)I have took some ideas from some of my fav passes and made this one...
NEW RULES FOR THIS PASS ARE AS FALLOWS:
I will be supplying 2 of each to start with.
ISOM for ISOM! No substitutions(these are too rare for me and I would like to enjoy some LOL)
If you take 2 of the same kind please replace with another set of twins.(there is nothing wrong with this just make sure to replace them)
If you take a robusto replace it with a robust, take a torp replace with a torp and so on....(figurado's being an exeption)
These will be premium to super premium smokes so replace with like kind. The list will be finalized tonight and posted tomarow.
Let me know if I did not explain somthing. :)
Now for the LOTTERY part........
As I get a finall count of how many people there will be, say 15 as the pass reachs each person I will have a way in the box for you to draw a number (between 1 and 15)before sending the pass off. Giving everyone a 1 to 15 chance. Before I send the pass out I will e-mail the winning number or mail to a non partasin person to hold until it needs read at the end. So that way it is all legal. The number will be chosen by my lovely wife.:biggrin: Now this will take some type of trusting that people will not rummage for the number they want they will just pick one. At the end when all numbers are picked the winner will recieve a suprize pack of some great smokes! If anyone has a better or more exiting type of lottery youd like to try let me know!I have no size limit as of yet so sign up PLEASE!
Thanks,
DarrenR or UncleRemus

Oh yeah, I'm all over this one.  Count me in!Another possibility would be for everyone to mail you 1 or 2 sticks to put into a "pot" for the winner as well.Dave :cool:cool, I've never been the first one in a pass before ;-)

Ok lets see how this sounds for starters..
(2)Montecristo No.2 ISOM
(2)Sancho Panza corona ISOM
(2)Montesino pyramids
(2)Ashton VSG illusion
(2)AF Hemingway I especial
(2)Partagas "S" perfecto
(2)Nat Sherman robusto (not sure of the exact name I will post it when I remember)
(2)LGC wavell maduro
(2)Carlos Torano sig. churchill
(2) Mel's Blue Dragons (spread the wealth thats what I say, these are great)
(2)Aristoff 752 camaroon
More may be added but for now thats the list. :biggrin:
Hows it sound to you guys?(Edited by DarrenR at 6:49 pm on May 15, 2001)

Darren, count me in. This sounds like a good one. Message sent.

WOW..my first pass on this BB and that is a great lineup.What are Mel's Blue Dragons?

Well churchill to answer your question "Mel's Blue Dragons" are cigars that one of our members "MEL"
rolls his own smokes. I was lucky enough to purchase some from him. They are pretty darn good!:) So I decided to part with 2 for this pass. A cigar is always better when shared! :biggrin:

Count me in.  I had some ISOMs just show up on my doorstep recently, so I think I can comfortably participate.(Edited by macattak at 10:32 am on May 18, 2001)

Great thats 11 so far I think I'll take a few more. This is ganna be great. :)