• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Summer Time, Good Luck, Twins, Lottery Pass!!!!!

Well read the beginning of this pass all the rules are posted there. After that I will need your info address phone # (nothing against you but you are new) e-mailed to me so I can compile the list. :)

How many people are you trying to include in this one?
Any idea when it'll get on the road?Getting a little over anxious....
Dave :cool:

One more would make an even 15. So I will take one more person and then set the order and the way the lottary will work. Thank you all for joining.:biggrin:
I'm in a good mood today since its my B-day :)

Well let me be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday!Hope it's a good one!Dave :cool:

JUST WAS WONDERING WHEN THE PASS WAS GOING TO GET STARTED?
I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I WAS GOING TO BE OUT OF TOWN 4th OF JULY WEEK.IF THAT IS A PROBLEM LET ME KNOW,I WILL UNDERSTAND.I DON'T WANT TO HOLD UP THE PASS.IF IT IS LET ME KNOW AND I WILL WAIT FOR THE NEXT PASS.
RICH

Ok Edgar makes 15 and the pass is closed! :eek:
I will sort through the order tonight and post it tomarow.
If you have not e-mailed me your info I ask that you do it soon. :)
I would like to start the pass by mid next week at the latest. I will work the order so that your vac Rich should not cause a problem.

Ok here is who I have recieved an e-mail and an address from:
DaveWF
Churchill
Shadow
MayhanVI
Macattack
JoeP
BOB
Rich
TomWF
Edgar
no perticular order.
Those I have not recieved yet are:
Vern
MattR
Wolfman2001
Texcigar
I know I should have some of your addresses already but I just formatted and lost my address book. I also miss numbered and we only have 14, 15 including myself or unless I am blind and can't count let me know ifg I'm wrong. As soon as I get the addresses we will be on our way.:biggrin:

Vern your the last one! :)
I need your snailer buddy then we are on the road!

Ok hopefully everone recieved an e-mail from me check it and get back to me.
To explain the lottery better, I will be supplying 14 sealed envolopes "that have sat on Funckenwagler's pourch since noon today!" LOL :) with the box. When you recieve the pass choose an envolope. They will be very sealed and no way to tell what # is inside so it will be fair. In eachg envolope will be your # and a phrase. Do not post the # just the phrase with your puts and take. I will authinticate your # with the phrase. We will post the #'s when the pass is back to me and find out who won. Prior to the pass leaving my hands I will PM the winning # to Gil and Rod to hold and announce when the pass is over. :biggrin: Does that sound good I hope so. I can't wait to put this one in the mail!