• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Bet

jlada

"Contest Master"
5er bet. Premiums ($8+ a stick). I got the Steelers. You got the Cards. Straight win/lose. Will do this once.

Posting "it's a bet" or similar in this thread binds you to the wager. First fool to post will be shipping me their end after the Steelers win.

You mean you aren't offering up any points? You must not be too confident. :D

You mean you aren't offering up any points? You must not be too confident. :D

Quite the opposite. If no one accepts a win/lose bet, it pretty much proves the Cardinal fans aren't confident in their team. Even though I don't think they'll cover the current Vegas spread.

PM Cookie, he likes losing all of his sticks. :whistling:

Everyone is sooo sure that the steelers are gonna win. Well im not i already have a bet going for the game with the cards but ill take your bet also. I could use some good sticks!

Everyone is sooo sure that the steelers are gonna win. Well im not i already have a bet going for the game with the cards but ill take your bet also. I could use some good sticks!

Done. Correct address is in profile. I won't be needing yours. :laugh:

:sign:

I cant believe it took you an hour to get a taker Jeff.

I cant believe it took you an hour to get a taker Jeff.

I can't believe it happened period! Luck can only last so long ;)

The Cards won three games against "playoff caliber" teams the entire year. One in week 2 (Dolphins) and the two playoff games.............................

:thumbs: It only took an hour bc i was sleeping...we will see what happens tonight..all i hope for is a good game its all in good fun!

I bet Jeff's sh%*ting his pants right now. :laugh:

good game will ship out sticks tuesday i have a funeral tommorow and will not be able to do it...thanks...the address in your profile is good right?

good game will ship out sticks tuesday i have a funeral tommorow and will not be able to do it...thanks...the address in your profile is good right?

It really was a better game than I thought it was going to be. But... click me