• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Cigar Pool

it *was* a hell of a game.

I was on the edge of my seat for that last Panthers touchdown. What pissed me off was the coach telling them to go for 2 points - TWICE!

If they had gone for ONE POINT and gotten it, they would have won! I know he's kicking himself in the ass now.

Shuji said:

I was on the edge of my seat for that last Panthers touchdown. What pissed me off was the coach telling them to go for 2 points - TWICE!

If they had gone for ONE POINT and gotten it, they would have won! I know he's kicking himself in the ass now.
Never go for the 2pt conversion UNTIL the 4th quarter

Fast4Dr said:
Shuji said:

Never go for the 2pt conversion UNTIL the 4th quarter
And then only if you can pull it off better than they did ....

Still one of the best game in a long time......the entire playoffs were great aside from the 2 wild card blowouts

Fast, for your sake, I had my fingers crossed that Vinateri had at least one good kick in him tonight. Looks like he did. Congrats bro!

Thanks fellas for all the great smokes :) Gotta love having the 1st pick overall :p

Good call Fast!
Sorry Shuji ... It was a good game though!

All sticks have been mailed already :)

Shuji said:
DC # 0103 8555 7492 1993 2265
Still nothing :(

You entered 0103 8555 7492 1993 2265

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on February 02, 2004 to expect your package for mailing. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later

All sticks have been received :D I will enjoy each and everyone of them :)