• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Cigars!

B.HOBS

I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Im having an El Triunfador to savor the Saints taking this Bowl... who are you going for this year? What will you be smoking?

Im having an El Triunfador to savor the Saints taking this Bowl... who are you going for this year? What will you be smoking?

I don't think they have a chance! If you don't smoke that EL T. you can send it to me, and I'll savor the Colts win... :love:

I just can't root for a team with a kid like self indulgent Reggie Bush. Look at the mess, that he is largely responsible for, at USC. Bush could have taken care of this matter several years ago. Football is DONE at SC for several years! I say this and I'm not even a SC fan... :0

Oh, I'm going to smoke a Don Carlos Tubo that been aging for a few years... ;)

I will watch it on replay tomorrow because of the time difference.
Hope to avoid spoilers.

I will smoke Viaje Exclusivo - Robusto.
I wanted to try it for along time,I hope it will deliver.

I feel wealthy today :) Just had a Padron 1964 Anniversary Principe Maduro, gifted by a co-worker. 2 hours before kickoff I will light up an Anejo that Souldoggy recommended :thumbs: If I hit a square :whistling: :sign: the Tatuaje Regios that (Matt) BTB recommended. Go good game!!!

PSD4 with some years on it... and maybe some others.

I hoping for a Saints victory! It would be awesome if they could finally win one.

My buddy likes Romeo y Julieta and he's throwing the party, so I'm taking a bunch of those. Don't know what I'll smoke yet. I bleed black and gold, so whoever wins, wins. But I do like Peyton Manning as a person, so I'm kind of rooting for the Colts.

I have to say i will be revisiting a 98 Trini Fundi :whistling: I was fortunate enough to get my slippery mits on some :D Absolutely stupendous smoke a must try in my book!!

Started the morning with a Tatuaje Noellas Cuadrado that was fantastic! Smoking an 05/06 Anejo No. 46 at the moment. Mmmmm...mmmm good!!

2 hours before kickoff I will light up an Anejo that Souldoggy recommended
Great choice man, enjoy that baby!

Started the morning with a Tatuaje Noellas Cuadrado that was fantastic! Smoking an 05/06 Anejo No. 46 at the moment. Mmmmm...mmmm good!!

:0 What?!?! No Bolis!! ??? BLASPHEMY! :laugh: I'm not smoking today because I've got work, and I haven't followed any football this year, but go Colts!

:0 What?!?! No Bolis!! ??? BLASPHEMY! :laugh: I'm not smoking today because I've got work, and I haven't followed any football this year, but go Colts!

Day's not over yet! :D

You mean the season doesn't end once my Packers play their last game? :sign:

Grew up in Louisiana mostly, so I reckon I have to root for the Saints, even though I expect the Colts to take it.

They've got VSG Spellbounds in at Tobacco World, and a Super Bowl party in the VIP Lounge. So that's where I'm watching and what I'm smoking!

~Boar