• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl pools

Bill, you are good to go, along with @Nate1977 and I. We all have 7-7 in a pool and I had a dream that the quarters scores were 7-7, 17-7, 27-17, and 27-27 forcing overtime. It sucks that we can't win the final but three outta four aint bad.:cool:
Oopsy, screwed the pooch!

In true Bengal fashion, they screw my socks off in the first quarter. I was looking at two boxed if they'd of just burnt the last 1:20ish with a sustained drive. But NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! They throw a bomb, and then can't even punch it in for a TD. They screwed me with a flippin' FG!!!

Then, in the fourth, all they had to do was stop the Rams for the win, and I'd of had the final winnings of the Opus Pool wrapped up. NOPE!! Screwed on that one too. The life of a Bengal fan! o_O

Congrats to the winners.

Floyd T

In true Bengal fashion, they screw my socks off in the first quarter. I was looking at two boxed if they'd of just burnt the last 1:20ish with a sustained drive. But NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! They throw a bomb, and then can't even punch it in for a TD. They screwed me with a flippin' FG!!!

Then, in the fourth, all they had to do was stop the Rams for the win, and I'd of had the final winnings of the Opus Pool wrapped up. NOPE!! Screwed on that one too. The life of a Bengal fan! o_O

Congrats to the winners.

Floyd T
Yeah, I was pumped when they threw that bomb cause I figured it would end the first quarter 7-7. But noooooooo!

Who knew, at the time, what the implication of that missed PAT would have on the squares?

I think the line was Rams -4.5 so winning by 3 or 4 didn't matter there, having 3-0 twice was huge for squares.