• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Squares #1 2021 FULL!!!

Ok if running two cards I'm going to have to ask the winners to pay for their shipping of their winnings. Years past I've just shipped it with no care however 8 packages will be over $120. Is everyone ok with this If not no worries.

@drunkfish3
@Thoughts
@SKYDIVNEKD
@tone-ny
@CigSid
@modo22
@Brickhouse
@PaulTra
@H. Vachon
@TexasTraveler
@bfreebern
@Maduro Clint
@grateful1
@MrAnderson41
@ConDaddy
@thinde
@Meyekey

Paul, consider this 100% agreed upon. Because if some asshat wins a box and refuses to pay shipping I’ll gladly pay the shipping and take those winnings.

I was wondering when it was that I tried to get this Cuban squares off the ground and I forgot how much of a shit show the first years were especially #1.

Worth a scan and something to note I think @Maduro Clint is batting over .500 in this pool... lol

I’m glad we have come this far filling two cards when the first year I struggled to get 50 spots filled.

Thank you all that have returned each year!
Cheers,
Paul

Ok if running two cards I'm going to have to ask the winners to pay for their shipping of their winnings. Years past I've just shipped it with no care however 8 packages will be over $120. Is everyone ok with this If not no worries.

@drunkfish3
@Thoughts
@SKYDIVNEKD
@tone-ny
@CigSid
@modo22
@Brickhouse
@PaulTra
@H. Vachon
@TexasTraveler
@bfreebern
@Maduro Clint
@grateful1
@MrAnderson41
@ConDaddy
@thinde
@Meyekey
I was wondering when it was that I tried to get this Cuban squares off the ground and I forgot how much of a shit show the first years were especially #1.

Worth a scan and something to note I think @Maduro Clint is batting over .500 in this pool... lol

I’m glad we have come this far filling two cards when the first year I struggled to get 50 spots filled.

Thank you all that have returned each year!
Cheers,
Paul
Save your $$$, Daddy is going to win at least 1 box. Ugh that was so greedy...Wyatt please take care of my shipping...cool.