• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Squares #2 2021 FULL!!!

Still waiting on two packages but as soon as the arrive I’ll let them rest a day or so and them get them on the road to whoever wins!

Good luck everyone!
Paul

I'm not even sure what to say here but next time I'm in Dallas I have 2 asses to Kick.... LOL At @TexasTraveler 's Brother In Law Cleaned the Fuck up!

Aaron please let Tye Know That a lot of this hasn't arrived yet. I hope to see it in the next two weeks. I have the 50Cab of PLPC for this one so Ill add that to the shipment for card #1 I'm send you.

Congrats to Him and my Buddy Adam.

Prizes:
1st Quarter: 1-25ct Juan Lopez Selection No.2 @TexasTraveler (Tye)
Half Time: 1-25ct Juan Lopez Selection No.2 and 10 Montecristo Junior Adam C.
3rd Quarter: 1-25ct Juan Lopez Selection No.2 @TexasTraveler (Tye)
Final Score: 1-50 cab Por Larranaga Petit Coronas and 10 Montecristo Junior @TexasTraveler (Tye)

Cheers,
Paul

I'm not even sure what to say here but next time I'm in Dallas I have 2 asses to Kick.... LOL At @TexasTraveler 's Brother In Law Cleaned the Fuck up!

Aaron please let Tye Know That a lot of this hasn't arrived yet. I hope to see it in the next two weeks. I have the 50Cab of PLPC for this one so Ill add that to the shipment for card #1 I'm send you.

Congrats to Him and my Buddy Adam.

Prizes:
1st Quarter: 1-25ct Juan Lopez Selection No.2 @TexasTraveler (Tye)
Half Time: 1-25ct Juan Lopez Selection No.2 and 10 Montecristo Junior Adam C.
3rd Quarter: 1-25ct Juan Lopez Selection No.2 @TexasTraveler (Tye)
Final Score: 1-50 cab Por Larranaga Petit Coronas and 10 Montecristo Junior @TexasTraveler (Tye)

Cheers,
Paul

Tye needs to get on CP! What a great take!