• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Special Killer Beans Offer!

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
I'm going to offer up any of my Killer Beans at $2 off a pound and $1 off a half pound (plus shipping). Only one hitch, your order has to be for 2 lbs or more...that's not too hard to do.

This Super Special ends on Tuesday, June 30th at midnight.

Here are the beans I'm offering up

-Kalossi Knockout
1/2 lb bag $8.45 reg price
1 lb bag $14.95 reg price
-Nicaraguan Knife Fight
-Medellin Mad Man
-Guatemalan Antigua
-Brazilian Bombshell
-Ethiopian Sidamo
1/2 lb bag $8.95 reg price
1 lb bag $15.95 reg price
-Tanzanian Peaberry
1/2 lb bag $8.95 reg price
1 lb bag $15.95 reg price
-Electric Chair Espresso
1/2 lb bag $10.45 reg price
1 lb bag $18.00 reg price

If you’d like to grab one of these specials for yourself, a friend, or as a gift, all you’ve got to do is email me jerry@killerbeans.com, please don’t forget to include you name, the address that you’d like the beans shipped to and a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order, if you'd prefer to pay with a credit card I can do that as well...remember, I know where you live!

If you’d like to about your order, give me a call at 814-880-2992 and I’ll make sure you’re all taken care of.

Thanks guys, Jerry

I'll take a 1 lb of the Peaberry and 1/2 lb each of the Knife Fight and Espresso....please.

Jerry,

I'll have 1lb Peaberry, 1lb Antigua, and 1lb Sidamo.

If you need any info, just let me know via PM.  You should have what you need to ship and charge.  Make it so!

I'd be all over this if I hadn't just put five pounds in the pantry.

Great deal, Jerry....!!!

Brickhouse said:
Jerry,

I'll have 1lb Peaberry, 1lb Antigua, and 1lb Sidamo.

If you need any info, just let me know via PM.  You should have what you need to ship and charge.  Make it so!
Gotcha all taken care of, your package will be out the door today!  Thanks buddy!!

grateful1 said:
I'll take a 1 lb of the Peaberry and 1/2 lb each of the Knife Fight and Espresso....please.
Getting your package ready to ship, should be in your grateful little hands on Monday!  

Best. Coffee. Ever. Always a pleasure doing business with you, Jerry!

Ah shit, Jerry, ya gotta stop doing this to me!!! I don't really need it but what the heck, I'll just take some to work.

How bout :

1lb of Brazillian
1lb of Kalossi
1lb of Guat Ant

You have the addy.  Thanks for the great offer and the consistently great coffee!!!!

Floyd T.  :sign:

SKYDIVNEKD said:
Ah shit, Jerry, ya gotta stop doing this to me!!! I don't really need it but what the heck, I'll just take some to work.

How bout :

1lb of Brazillian
1lb of Kalossi
1lb of Guat Ant

You have the addy.  Thanks for the great offer and the consistently great coffee!!!!

Floyd T.  :sign:
Gotcha covered buddy!  The folks are work are going to love you!!