• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SuperBowl contest - Random drawing

I'd love to get in but I wouldn't be able to get the sticks to you by the 8th since it's Labor Day Weekend. I could send them off on Tuesday once the post office reopens and send them priority to get there in 2-3 days max. If that works for you, I'm in for 2 entries, otherwise sorry I missed out.

thats fine as loong as i have a DC# buy the 8th it is all good.

Sweet, count me for 2 entries and I'll send you the DC# on Tuesday after sending them.

Anyone want a third spot? Come on guys we only need a few more people lets fill this up.

Would like this full by thursday so i can draw team before start of season. i will take two tomorrow morning and run a couple of contests to give them away and if anyone want a third let me know hopefully we can get this full by thursday morning.

gtadroptop as offed to take a spot anyone else want one to help fill this? thanks

Ill take one. I can/will send sticks tomorrow if Im allowed to participate

Don

My sticks are in the mail but I misplaced the tracking number, you should get them shortly

two spots left two $8 plus sticks per spot. there is also a third spot that my brother fishin345 took to help fill this that can be available if someone want it. but as soon as the two spots are fill i will draw teams so we don't have to wait for the rest of the stick to get to me.