• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Support the Troops

DutchSmoker

Good Morning,

I am Staf Sergeant Pieper from the Royal Dutch Army. I am now on my
mission to Afghanistan in Kabul.

I am here for more than 4 Months now, and will be staying here until
the 4th of February 2011.

Here at ISAF i came in contact with Col Fadem.

He loves cigars and is also writing about cigars.

He writes for a web site " supporting the troops" and sometimes for
the " New-York Times ".

We started a Cigar Club here, " Cigar Club Kabul "

I know that Americans do a lot for there Troops in and around the Middle East.

My question to anyone, if it would be possible to send some
products or cigars that would be a big trophy for our Club.

It`s only a question.....

But we would be very happy if your company could support us in any way.

Hoping for an answer..

Kind regards,

SSG PIEPER
" ROYAL DUTCH ARMY"

My address;

SSG PIEPER
HQ ISAF KABUL
DCOS STABILITY BRANCH
APO AE 09356

Thanks Ray, my Nigerian senses were tingling for a moment. On a side note, it would be kind of cool if Col. Fadem stopped by Cigarpass after his deployment is done. Having a toxicologist who smokes cigars would be cool to have around and dispel myths. Also, it would raise the total to "one" the number of people who understand SmokinSims and his sciencetalk. :p

Great to see you here SSG Pieper, your government's support of freedom in Afghanistan is greatly appreciated on the World stage. Bringing a little joy into your troops daily routine through the enjoyment of a cigar is fantastic...we know it works wonders gauging by the feedback we receive from our own troops that post here as members of Cigar Pass.

One question, I thought I read earlier this year that the Dutch Government was recalling most of their troops mid 2010. Is that still the plan?

You have my support for sure. :thumbs:

Great to see you here SSG Pieper, your government's support of freedom in Afghanistan is greatly appreciated on the World stage. Bringing a little joy into your troops daily routine through the enjoyment of a cigar is fantastic...we know it works wonders gauging by the feedback we receive from our own troops that post here as members of Cigar Pass.

One question, I thought I read earlier this year that the Dutch Government was recalling most of their troops mid 2010. Is that still the plan?

You have my support for sure. :thumbs:

They are indeed! Our Government fell over Afghanistan!

Rene

i would be willing to help donate a little money if a veteran member of the community wants to put a collection together to send these guys some sticks. let me know.

My GOD! The return of Mrs. Crabtree!