• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Survey Says...

LilBastage

Meat is murder! Tasty, tasty murder.
I’m interested in putting together a composite of the average member of Cigar Pass. This is for entertainment purposes only and is not scientific in any way. All current members are welcome to participate. In fact, the more that do the better the results will be!

Edited to add this: If there is a question you do not want to answer, don't answer that question. This is all for fun so don't worry about it!

I will not be saving any of the data after the composite is put together. I really won’t be looking at who is sending what, but if you would like to remain anonymous Swissy has helped us out by setting up a gmail account (USER: cigar.survey ** gmail.com) for the sole purpose of responding to the survey (PASS: CigarPass2006 [may be case-sensitive]). If you don’t care about anonymity you can use your regular e-mail if you want to. Just do whatever is easiest for you.

All responses should be sent to cpsurvey ** mindspring.com.

(Replace the ** with the @ symbol in the above addresses).

We’ll try this out for a week or so and see what kind of response we get. If it’s still going strong by Saturday, October 28 we can keep it going a little longer. However, I have a strange feeling that these e-mail accounts will be bombarded with SPAM, so they won’t be kept up any longer than is useful.

Go ahead and copy and paste the questions into the body of the message and include your answers. Please keep you answers as simple as possible to ease the recording of the information. :)

Without further ado…the questionnaire:

1 Age?
2 Male or Female?
3 East or West of the Mississippi River?
4 Marital Status? How long?
5 Does he/she approve of your cigar passion?
6 Number of Children?
7 Pets? What kind?
8 Have you or do you serve in the military?
9 Highest year of education completed?
10 Employed?
11 Line of work?
12 How long is your daily commute?
13 First “cigar” machine made (Swisher Sweet, Phillies Blunt, etc.) or hand rolled?
14 How long have you smoked cigars?
15 How often do you smoke?
16 Where do you smoke most of the time?
17 Do you usually smoke alone?
18 Favorite accompaniment to you cigar?
19 Habanos, NC, or both?
20 How often do you go to HERFs?
21 How many cigars do you keep on hand?
22 How did you find Cigar Pass?
23 B&M or Internet?
24 Do you regularly buy lottery tickets or only when the jackpot’s big?
25 How many vehicles do you own?
26 Favorite swear word?
27 Have you ever been arrested?
28 Books: Fiction, Non-Fiction, or both?
29 Movies: Comedy, Drama, Action, or Independent?
30 Blondes, Brunettes, Redheads, all three?

That’s it!

Thanks to all who participate. :thumbs: :) I’ll try to have the data up within a week of the survey’s end. Hopefully, we can get a good look into the group we have assembled here.

edited because i am a complete idiot :D

Do you really want to know if I've been arrested :whistling:

And why? I'm still a nice guy ???

Do you really want to know if I've been arrested :whistling:

And why? I'm still a nice guy ???

I guess I should have added that you don't have to answer every question. :)

Personally, I don't care one way or the other. It was just one of the suggested questions. Nobody asked what the arrest was for! :laugh:

Seriously, if there's a question you don't want to answer, don't answer it. This is all in fun, so no worries!

:D

Email sent! Looking forward to the results. :thumbs:

I'm actually getting responses! Sweet!

Tryng to keep this on the first page for those who haven't seen it.

I sent my email a little while ago. :thumbs: