• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

T110's...New (vs) Old

klipsch

No more Room ≠ No more Cigars
I'm curious if anybody else here had a chance to try the August run of the T110's as well as the first batch. What did you think of the second run? Place em side by side on the table and there's no comparison in the wrappers. The OR wrappers are much oiler than what came out of Marvin's stash, and seem to have alot more pepper on the initial light. I know that what's shipping now are from a September rolling...so I'm interested to see how these measure up to the first release. Anybody else...?

Um, did you check the date under the box Klipsch? Could be Marvin's stash IS the original release. The new boxes have a different date code on the bottom.

I had both so far and just like Tony The Tiger says, "They're Great!"

Um, did you check the date under the box Klipsch? Could be Marvin's stash IS the original release. The new boxes have a different date code on the bottom.

Yup...Marvin told me that his were from the August roll (I just gave away that empty box). First roll was April (the real oily looking wrappers), then the 190 boxes just released, are from August then September...which are what's shipping now. I like em all...just curious. :thumbs:

You guys are lucky. Out of the 4 B&Ms that are near me only one sells Tats. The one that does isn't getting any of the 110s. WHICH SUCKS!

Ok so how in the world do all of you get them? Do you live close to this shop or do they deliver?

Yup...Marvin told me that his were from the August roll (I just gave away that empty box). First roll was April (the real oily looking wrappers), then the 190 boxes just released, are from August then September...which are what's shipping now. I like em all...just curious.
thumbs-up.gif

Okay, that would make sense to me if you noticed the wrappers were different than before. I was under the impression out of the 190 boxes, 160 were new batch and the other 30 were from his personal stash. I don't know what to think now Walt, as long as we like them.
blush.gif
I still wasn't able to nub any of these little babies before the "swoon" started.
laugh.gif

Ok so how in the world do all of you get them? Do you live close to this shop or do they deliver?

I'll be your Huckleberry Dins!
wink.gif

"ding dong" <sound of doorbell ringing>

PM sent.