• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TAA 2004 - Red Bank NJ

s0ber

Hey guys, Just a little back info. I started back at work this week after 7 months so everyday i've been exhausted and today i worked 2 hours of OT. My knee has been killin me after work so I iced it up and took 3 percocets and ate dinner before goin to the toast. At the toast i smoked a BBF and then ate some food since I had a little buzz going. Drank 3 strong vodka drinks which went REAL well with the pain pills. After all the non-cigar smoking posers left. I chatted it up with OpusDave and Cowboy from cigarfamily. Also talked to the main distrubitor of fuente cigars in central/souther nj and eastern PA. I then smoked a Opus power ranger with a few years on it that REALLY REALLY kicked my ass. I was passin out on the way home and puked my brains when i got there home. I think it was the pills/vodka/XxX that did it. I had a wonderful time and wish they'd do it more often =). BTW they raffled away a few rare/semi rare cigars that were donated by moki (not exactly sure how they ended up down here in NJ) so :thumbs: for moki

I'm pretty wobbly right now so if this doesnt make any since, i will clear it up tomorrow =)

Glad you had a fun time! I really hope you didn't drive like that or either you're getting good at driving like that :p