• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TAA 2004

That's pretty embarrasing that they don't have one in Houston, they have one in Austin, and Euliss for god sakes, but not the 4th largest city? That's just not good planning.

FYI - Looks like the NYC dinner is $200/person.

I'm definitely in if I can find some people to go with. Not sure I would go myself.

Bobby, Brian, DaveC, Mike, Geoff - Anyone?

other1 said:
I'm definitely in if I can find some people to go with. Not sure I would go myself.

You want me to pay $200 to go to Washington Heights!!! What are you smokin? :p

other1 said:

You need a chaperone or something?? ;)

I'm anti-social, if I go by myself I'll have to make friends.

other1 said:

Give me $100 - I'll give you some limited edition Swisher Sweets and drop you in Harlem :0

other1 said:
You wish is my command -- it looks like miraculously, Polly wants to go to the event in NYC on her birthday (I'm guessing shopping in NYC the next day may have something to do with it). So I'll be there at least, other1, if you care to join us. Should be a fun night.

Captain B said:
other1 said:

Give me $100 - I'll give you some limited edition Swisher Sweets and drop you in Harlem :0
LMAO :D I couldn't help but laugh at this :sign:

:( $#%^&*^%$#%^&*^%$^&* :(
I've got an important meeting that I absoultely HAVE to go to that night otherwise I'd be there. :(

Blow it off, there's another election in four years. :lookup:

Actually there is a special election in a small town on October 12th for the position of Town Treasurer and the monthly RTC meeting in October 7th :(

The town of Canterbury is a small town near me of about 4800 people and unfortunately has a complete idiot running the town, he's a third party candidate who defeated a Republican incumbent last year. Some of his critics set up a BB just like this one and I've been having a blast posting over there:

Canterbury's unOFFICIAL Town Forum

Doesn't look like many takers.

mmm, the contact for the Manhattan event has an incorrect phone number listed.

Do you need to purchase a ticket 1st? LMK so I can make plans.

I'm going. moki + his girlfriend are coming to town for it. Not sure if any other CP'ers have gotten tickets. There are more CF people going.

Yes, you need a ticket in advance. Here is the # - 1.800.477.1884

Seeya there man -- GF's name is Polly, btw! We're gonna have a great time, Dellas is a great guy, and I'm sure Carlito will come over to say hi as well.