• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Taboada

seadub

advertise here
He's back!

He's got new sizes and the same high prices. Any takers?

Mr. Rodolfo Taboada is using a 5 years aged ,

: Taboada Maravillas--------------55 x 182 mm-------(20) Habanos Bundle $1000.00

: Taboada Behike-------------------52 x 192 mm-------(25) Habanos Bundle $900.00

: Taboada Conde 109--------------50x 184 mm-------(25) Habanos Bundle $900.00

: Taboada Super Rodolfo -------57 x 160 mm-------(25) Habanos Bundle $950.00

: Taboada Cañonazo--------------52 x 150 mm-------(25) Habanos Bundle $900.00

: Taboada Double Corona-------52 x 210 mm-------(25) Habanos Bundle $900.00

: Taboada Sublime-----------------54 x 164 mm-------(25) Habanos Bundle $900.00

???

edited to add: I got this email from a certain store located in TJ and just thought I would pass the info along.

Just my personal view, but you could buy a box of Cohiba DC ELs for the price of any of those bundles. Just throwing that out there.....

The problem with his sticks is time. If you smoke them within 2 weeks of rolling they are great. Thereafter, they go into hospital for 2 years.

Brian

For that price I can fly to Cuba and back, grab 50 customs and 34 mojitos ! :D

The problem with his sticks is time. If you smoke them within 2 weeks of rolling they are great. Thereafter, they go into hospital for 2 years.

Brian

I have heard the same thing from several very well seasoned smokers.

Not worth it as far as I am concerned, but then again, some people look at me like I am nuts when I spend a few hundred on a box so to each his own!

I have a few from last year that are well into their sick period. I'm with the other guys; I could have a couple boxes of EL's or some other pretty stellar smokes for the cost of one of his bundles.

Pass......B.B.S.

The last of my 05's are gone. The 06's are not yet ready to be brought out. The 07s will very likely never see the inside of my humi. I would perhaps buy one or two to see how they are in a few years, but I think I am about done with $50 custom rolled cigars that need that much time.
For $1000, I could buy a few boxes of nicely aged sticks. And I think I will.

It's too bad that his cigars have become so prohibitively expensive.

I think after last years batch, not many will be sold to this crew at those prices. I don't think even one of Gary's GBs will float :whistling:

I think after last years batch, not many will be sold to this crew at those prices. I don't think even one of Gary's GBs will float :whistling:

True...but I can't say that there isn't this little part of me that thinks...what if this batch is as good as some of his legendary years (04??), and I miss out over a few bucks...I'll kick myself. If it's like last year and I buy at these prices....well, I'll kick myself twice.

True...but I can't say that there isn't this little part of me that thinks...what if this batch is as good as some of his legendary years (04??), and I miss out over a few bucks...I'll kick myself. If it's like last year and I buy at these prices....well, I'll kick myself twice.

Okay so when you buy these, make sure you put a few aside for me then!

How about this. In 09, when I test them out, I have a "put" option to sell them to you at thse prices.

How about this. In 09, when I test them out, I have a "put" option to sell them to you at thse prices.

???

???

Was that a "I don't get it" smiley or a "why in the HELL would someone agree to that?" smiley?

Either way, it was just a (not funny) joke.

???

Was that a "I don't get it" smiley or a "why in the HELL would someone agree to that?" smiley?

Either way, it was just a (not funny) joke.

It was a oooh smiley, as in what a concept buy low sell high! Should have used this one :0