• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Talk about a drama filled bombing

BrownDevil

BOTL
This bomb came from Brian (Infinity) via Gabriel (gmiranda33)

I haven't been to my PO Box in a while that I rented last year while I was moving because I live so far from it now. Well the good ole USPS decided to close my box in June 07 instead of June 08 with no notice sent to my home address. That was the first problem.

Next problem was I was in touch with Brian about the bomb that never exploded and we feared the worst, that it was sitting in our lovely 117º heat. Not the case fortunately as the PO here is climate controlled where packages are stored so all I know is that all my mail was returned to sender (NOT forwarded to my home address) on June 26th.

Next problem. DC# says my package was delivered on June 27th. So I called the station the next day and spoke with the manager who spoke with the box clerk who says they definitely remember sending that package back to Miami the day before. Apparently Brian had Gabriel send it to me. Again fearing the worst, in our PMs Brian was kind/CRUEL enough to tell me the contents of the bomb and saying I felt like shit was putting it mildly. I then called Gabriel up on the phone to tell him the situation. And with this sexy accent he explained it should be there by Friday and he'd put it in the mail to come right back.

Now, the manager at my PO said the DC# would be scanned again when it reached Miami and I'd know when it hit. You might have guessed that never happened and come Saturday it still didn't show delivered on the web. I was officially even more bummed out.

Finally, I was out working Monday and came home to find the package on the table from Miami. They even hand delivered it instead of putting it in the oven(mailbox) at the end of the block.

I'm sure these guys were like...shit all this just to send a bomb :angry: :laugh:

Thanks Brian so much. I was blown away even though I knew what was in the box. I've heard rumors about your bombs and can say they definitely live up to their reputation. The smokes survived the entire ordeal without damage and had a humi pack in the bag.

Gabriel, thanks for facilitating this thing in such a professional efficient manner.

A million thanks!!
Robert

Robert,
Did you say "sexy" accent ???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice play Brian!

Holy Crap Robert, what an ordeal just for a bomb ???

It would have been easier to have your home address circulating somewhere! A bomb is just that..a bomb! Meaning, we are not supposed to ask
for an address and ruin the fun of a surprise. However, in this case, after you told me about the saga, I thought that if I told you some of the contents
it may encourage you to think fast...guess you did just that :laugh:

Anyway, thankfully you now have the sticks and yes, a big thank you to Gabriel for opening the package to check they were ok and for re-shipping.

Enjoy.

Brian

Very nice... Brian's bombs hit damn hard!!!
Helluva target as well... This will give him something damn good to smoke when he completes his poker table build!!!

:thumbs: