• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Talk about a Pee-Pee Dance.....

:0 Arrived Yesterday!

??? But nobody was home :(

:love: Mrs. will try to pick 'em up today :love:

:) You gotta just be p*ssin' your pants, eh bro? LMAO

Yep, they kind of look at me funny at the Grocery check-out with the cart full-o-depends ;)

Hmmmm, are you practicing tonight? Will you be doing the after practice beer guzzling gig tonight? :D WILL THE CIGARS BE WITH YOU? ;) Bwaaahahaha

I'm in Arlington until tomorrow and could easily be talked into a trip to Cowtown tonight. :cool: I want to pee my pants too......

The answers are:

Yes  :p
Yes  :p
Yes, It can be arranged  :p

Kenny, you might as well go , But I hope you remember to send roses home for Valentines day. You lucky dogs. :D

Mark,
Don't forget to snap a picture of those beauties before you guys go out smokin them all :D
Benjiev

:D Thanks Kenny for a great night. Folks, this guy went out of his way to pick me up at work (Donna and I carpool since we work at the same establishment), take me home, pick up the 'gars, go to rehearsal, and then the beer guzzling/herfing/singing afterwards. Even got him to sing a 'Tag' (that's the last few bars of a song culminating in a wonderful 4-Part chord). On top of all that, he gifted me a beautiful, almost black, 'Shark'.

WTG Bro

Guys let me tell you..... Mark is one hellofa guy. His wife makes a great sandwhich also... :) Love them pickles! Perfect for the ride home after one or ten beers. ;)

Don't let the giving you a ride home and to rehersal fool you. My choices for the night was sit in a hotel room or listen to some awsome singing.... pound some beers.....and fondle unreleased Opus's. Kinda of a no-brainer....haha!

And lets not talk about gifting of sharks, I sure remember a VSG that someone stuck in my face as soon as they got in the van. ;) Not to mention what else I left with :cool:
I told the wife that y'all had me singing last night and she just started laughing.......said something about y'all must of been drunk :0

Mark, the pleasure was all mine my friend. Looking forward to doing it again. I'll e-mail you this wkend about our unfinished business.

:D As I had promised Patty from the Ybor City Museum, I sent Rudy the Lancero/Forbidden X. He received it Saturday and will hand deliver it Monday with a history of the thread and some personal history with the Fuente's. I thought the personal delivery from Rudy would be a nice touch.

Very nice gesture indeed bro! Also nice frickin' pics!!!

Better watch it hanging aroung Ken though, he'll have a shotgun in your hand instead of a microphone come next duck season!!!! ;) :0

Worm

I was going thru a bunch of pictures I have taken with my digital when I came across this one. Had to go find the thread we originally had this on and thought some of the new guys would like to slobber over this as much as the rest of us did..... :D

MVC-004S.JPG

Hmmmm..that one on the right looks very familiar. :)
P1010023-or.jpg

But, there's one missing. LMAO

Matt, notice how the band on your Sosa bat is on the fat end of the bat as where mine..... I mean, the other picture has it on the handle..... :0

Wonder which one you're missing and who has one? :lookup: :sign:

LMAO @ Horse! Oh and Kenny, mine's real, your's is fake. :sign: