• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Talk me into it

It's basically a new car....he did it all up.

It's a 383 (I forget what it has on top) - there's at least $11K in the engine alone. It has a 2500 stall converter in the tranny(don't remember that it its).

Yes - it has A/C!

It's what he called his Daily Driver - but never put miles on it.

The only caveat....buying this would get me OUT of the 55 Chevy build. :(

Oh yea - I have a seperate garage to use for storage.

I'm here, dude. (took me three minutes)

Get the car. I've heard more aboutt he charger than about the bike in the few years I've known you...and you've actually OWNED the bike!

Put the list under your pillow, and sleep on it. The next morning, pay attention to the first thought in your head.
Then flip a coin.

You DO realize, Dan the Man, that you're trying to turn Gary in Two Face...right?

two-face.JPG

Charger, fwiw Gary. Nuff' said.

I have a hard time imagining life without my Harley but I would jump on the Charger.I had a 71 "Cuda" when I was 19 and that is one car I wish I never sold.I was too young to appreciate back then.I do remember spending alot of money on tires.340 with 4 on the floor.

Unbelievable car, IMO it would definitely be the Charger, I have always wanted one!

If it was possible I would go with what Gary said?

Have fun!

How about the practical........in the Charger(God forbid!!!) you get into an accident with even something as small as a Prius you will certainly come out way ahead of the game......on the Harley.....NOT SO MUCH.... bikes are a younger mans game when they don't have so much to lose other than their organs.....

How about the practical........in the Charger(God forbid!!!) you get into an accident with even something as small as a Prius you will certainly come out way ahead of the game......on the Harley.....NOT SO MUCH.... bikes are a younger mans game when they don't have so much to lose other than their organs.....

I bet you put on a life vest every time you step onto a sea wessel!

:laugh:

I bet you put on a life vest every time you step onto a sea wessel!

:laugh:

I hear ya....but you know it is usually not even the rider who is at fault......on the "wesell" at least they morons, dolts and bluehairs aree not 2-3" from me in 2,000lbs of rolling steel and not paying attention....lol

Plus I swim pretty well....just ask Roy R Frush ??? .......he by the way does not float so much or so well. :sign: ...lmao

My Dad had a Blue charger with black racing stripes on it from a film he did, he gave it as a gift to my half brother.. It was one SEXY car! Do it imo.

Back