• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Talk to me Goose

First time I had some really great speakers hooked up to the entertainment system was when Top Gun came out. I used to just watch the opening of the movie with the jets cranking up on deck. Cranked up the volume and shook every window in the house. :) Must have done that a kazillion times.

The Matrix, for many reasons. It was the first movie I ever bought. I watched it repeatedly.
The second two failed miserably to capture the essence of No. 1.

The Matrix, for many reasons. It was the first movie I ever bought. I watched it repeatedly.
The second two failed miserably to capture the essence of No. 1.

Sadly you are 200% correct on that. Some times I think it would have been best to not see the other 2.

But in regards to the OP, Top Gun is one of my favorite movies.

Ive watched the Harry Potter series several times, back when I was in college I would watch the series about once a month or so. There are other movies that I cant get enough of, alot of ones have been mentioned.

I can't even tell you how many times I have seen Top Gun. I always tell people if they watch the movie you will be hearing it in stereo because I will be saying all the lines. I don't know what it is about that movie. I am not sure if it is different for men then women. I even went out and bought the anniversary addition that includes the making of the movie. That is cool too.

Top Gun ranks up there with my favorites, but The Hunt for Red October is my all time favorite. It also has one of my favorite lines in it.

“I’m a politician which means I’m a liar and a cheat. When I’m not kissing babies, I’m stealing their lollipops.”

No further comment. Don’t want to get political. :whistling:

Yeah pretty much everything listed, with Big Trouble in Little China and Army of Darkness topping out the list for sure.

Mine is Caddyshack. The wife used to laugh at how many times I watched it. Now I think she is legitimately concerned!

:whistling:

For me, Young Frankenstein and Blazing Saddles. I can watch them all day.

Fish

"Thats because... I was inverted"

Watch Bladerunner more often than anything.

For comedy its Monty Python and the Holy Grail followed by the Mystery Science Theater 3000 version of "Manos the Hands of Fate".

Tombstone ranks number one for "The movie that I flip to while channel surfing before beginning a days worth of work and then let two hours BLOW by" I love Tombstone.

Top Gun is pretty cool, though may have to steer clear after that video! For me Boondock Saints, True Lies, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels ("Ruprect, shall I get the genital cuffs? Mother?"), True Romance, & HERO. I can be a bit of a movie junkie when the moment strikes. Nice to see there are "others!" :)

The first Matrix movie, and Boondock Saints. Two of my all time faves...... :thumbs:

Blade Runner has always been a favorite. Das Boot (The Boat) also. Tom Cruise just leaves me cold.

Jim