• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TAMPA CHOICE

cigarsmkr

while i was in florida i stopped at a b&m in sarasota. I got to talking with the guy working there to see if is he had any new suggestions etc. so i told him my favorite stick was the La Gloria Cubana Serie R maduro #6. he directed me to a cigar called "Tampa Choice", it has a black label with gold writing. He said that these sticks were made in the la gloria factory in miami. So i bought 2. when i came home i decided to see how good they were. These are EXCELENT im not sure if these are seconds or what but they taste exactly like the serie r's and are a fraction of the price i think i may have payed approx $2.50 a piece or somthing like that. But I was searching the internet for more info and have only found one website that sells them, tobacco-depot. I was wondering if anyone else has tried these and what you think about them. On their website (link below) they are about $27.00 a bundle which is less than i payed for a single......deff a must try stick!!! I think im gonna buy 2 of these bundles. If anyone has any added info on these please tell

http://www.tobacco-depot.com/catalog/bundle.php

~Greg

while i was in florida i stopped at a b&m in sarasota. I got to talking with the guy working there to see if is he had any new suggestions etc. so i told him my favorite stick was the La Gloria Cubana Serie R maduro #6. he directed me to a cigar called "Tampa Choice", it has a black label with gold writing. He said that these sticks were made in the la gloria factory in miami. So i bought 2. when i came home i decided to see how good they were. These are EXCELENT im not sure if these are seconds or what but they taste exactly like the serie r's and are a fraction of the price i think i may have payed approx $2.50 a piece or somthing like that. But I was searching the internet for more info and have only found one website that sells them, tobacco-depot. I was wondering if anyone else has tried these and what you think about them. On their website (link below) they are about $27.00 a bundle which is less than i payed for a single......deff a must try stick!!! I think im gonna buy 2 of these bundles. If anyone has any added info on these please tell

http://www.tobacco-depot.com/catalog/bundle.php

~Greg
La Gloria makes an apprentice cigar sold at CI. Sound like the shop might have worked a deal to sell them in their shop under a band they created.

or tampa sweet hearts?

nope, tampa choice as stated above black band with gold writing/outline.
I called one of these tobacco depots in florida and spoke with a manager, he siad they are made in the la gloria factory, not as seconds but specially for tobacco depot stores. He also said that the maduro's are 10x better that the naturals. Which is fine with me b/c i love my maduro's! These are a must try for anyone. If you dont want to buy whole bundle because ur afriad you may end up not liking them, after i purchase a couple of bundles ill send some out if anyone wants to try a couple.

Lets put it this way if you like La Gloria Serie R maduro's then you have to try this one