• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tasman-ianDevil Strikes in NY

LouieD

Is that a PSD4 you're holding?
So I get a call from my lovely wife late this afternoon at work. She is screaming hysterically that the cigars I ordered have destroyed the mailbox and caused panic in the neighborhood. (Better yet, why the hell are you ordering MORE cigars). Now this is a mailbox made with quarter inch steel and survived two encounters with the county snow plows this winter. Of course, the fine officers of the local constabulary want to question me about the origin of said cigars, but I profess absolute ignorance of any orders and am at a total loss about what has happened or who might have done such a dastardly deed. I suggest that they might question the neighbors because the box was obviously meant for someone else. I think that I have a couple of nasty voice messages on the ol'answering system, but I haven't listened as yet.

I finally get home and find this monster box filled with a wonderful Anejo clock and some very nice smokes. My wife has to be very apologetic and I won't let her forget the false accusations! Imagine that I might order MORE cigars. Why would she have such a thought :whistling: ??

Dean, this is totally outrageous and uncalled for. You are a fine BOTL and I thank you for the gift.

Regards My Friend....Lou

Dean is one of the good guys!!!
Helluva target as well!!!

:thumbs:

Awesome Lou glad you like it! :D

Well that is 4 out of 6, 2 more to go!

So I get a call from my lovely wife late this afternoon at work. She is screaming hysterically that the cigars I ordered have destroyed the mailbox and caused panic in the neighborhood. (Better yet, why the hell are you ordering MORE cigars). Now this is a mailbox made with quarter inch steel and survived two encounters with the county snow plows this winter. Of course, the fine officers of the local constabulary want to question me about the origin of said cigars, but I profess absolute ignorance of any orders and am at a total loss about what has happened or who might have done such a dastardly deed. I suggest that they might question the neighbors because the box was obviously meant for someone else. I think that I have a couple of nasty voice messages on the ol'answering system, but I haven't listened as yet.

I finally get home and find this monster box filled with a wonderful Anejo clock and some very nice smokes. My wife has to be very apologetic and I won't let her forget the false accusations! Imagine that I might order MORE cigars. Why would she have such a thought :whistling: ??

Dean, this is totally outrageous and uncalled for. You are a fine BOTL and I thank you for the gift.

Regards My Friend....Lou

I don't know why they make such accusations! Because mine does the same thing as soon as she walks in the door! :whistling: :whistling:

Very nice play Dean and to a well deserved Anjeo whore such as Lou........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Tas your'e on a roll this week! Very well thought out. :cool:

Well that is 5 out of 6 just a little worried about the last one! :sign: :sign: