• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Taste Test Challenge

One more vote for Matt! Looks like you're going to win by a mile. Enjoy.

(PS: A Cohiba Siglo II will be payment enough. Thanks!) :lookup:

Sam J.

You got my vote Matt.

Mark Braybrook (1) 0%
Peter Nørgaard (2) 1%
Hugh Montague (5) 2%
Mihai (5) 2%
Eric Hill (6) 3%
Wynne Hunkler (9) 4%
Carl Magnus Uggla (13) 6%
Michael Cook (15) 7%
Kevin Reed (25) 11%
Ronald Wagner (60) 27%
Matt Rousey (85) 38

Here are the results after my vote.

Matt wrote:
If I win I would be more than happy to thank you all for your votes by storing some of your fine, aged Havanas in the new humidor!
Hey Bruddah! You're already doing that for me! LMAO!

Aloha,

Wade

This is gonna be a close one guys! My main competitor is a member of Cigar Weekly and will be releaseing the hounds for his votes soon! Let's win one for the gipper!! Any help will be appreciated!! :)

You got another one from my work 'puter! Good luck Bruddah!

Aloha,

Wade

Yep, Cigar Weekly has a huge membership. I may be doomed! LMAO I now wish Horse still had access to all those IP's!! LMAO Anyone at a University with a couple of computer labs??? LMAO

Matt

I do happen to have access to the CU Computer labs but I won't be back to school till Thursday. I will be sure to get down there and cast some votes for you if the voting is still ongoing. :)

Guys, Looks like Matt has been overtaken. ??? We can not let a brother go down without a fight. I know everyone has an address book. E-mail everyone you know and ask them to vote for Matt. They don't have to be cigar smokers. I got my sister to vote for Matt and she hates my cigar smoking. :)

Call in them favor cards boys......we have a fight on our hands. :thumbs:

I believe the voting goes on until the end of the week. Vote away!!! LMAO!

Ok Matt thanks for the info so I will be sure to get down there Thursday morning to cast as many votes as I can. I will also have to hang out in the library for a few hours inbetween classes that day so I will make sure to hit up anyone I know to cast a vote or 2 for you.

Thanks my brothers! I would do the same for you all. :)

Matt R said:
Thanks my brothers! I would do the same for you all. :)
Yeah...too bad you're losing... :sign: LMAO

btw, I did vote for you, so send me my smoke...habanos preferred.