• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tat blacks

joselastra

Does anybody know if Pete's putting out another run of the Tat Blacks in the jar humidor this year?

I don't think it's a jar release, but some other kind of packaging. Tubes I think?

I don't think it's a jar release, but some other kind of packaging. Tubes I think?

That is correct, the were a one time thing, but he is releasing the Blacks in tubes (and kick ass looking ones at that) later this year...

~brooks

That's what the manager at my local B&M was saying . . . tubos. Given Pete's flair for graphics, they're bound to look wicked cool.

Not that it matters. If he reissued Blacks in toilet paper tubes I'd still buy 'em. Yum.

~Boar

That would be amazing... I know he's released the Black Robustos that you can get at events.

Damn, it all sounds so good!! I cant wait, hopefully I'll be in the loop this time around for some blacks.

That is correct, the were a one time thing, but he is releasing the Blacks in tubes (and kick ass looking ones at that) later this year...

~brooks

Wont be this year...

But what do I know :whistling:

Last I heard it was late this year...It is always possible they have been pushed back :D

~brooks

~brooks

Wont be this year...

But what do I know :whistling:

Last I heard it was late this year...It is always possible they have been pushed back :D

~brooks

When I talked to Pete earlier this year he said they wouldn't be ready until late this year, but he didn't want to release them close to the same time the 2009 monster series comes out, so it will probably be early 2010.

Torp. Sized to PSP2...linky

Interesting read...I found it intriguing that he smokes other cigars as well. Can't wait to get a box of The Drac in October!

Pete’s favorite smokes right now: La Riqueza No. 5 the new Guapo Junior Maduro and a corona gorda cigar made exclusively for Holt’s by La Flor Dominicana, The Hammer?