• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tat Sampler Props

modo22

From Topic....I had several members that responded to my PMs and a HUGE thanks to uptown_isy !! He took care of me! And threw in a $20 freebie (and some special treats :laugh: ) Thanks again....packaging was done with care, humidifier pack in with cigars...just all around class in receiving cigars. Beyond what you would expect, not to mention more than you usually get from a large online site.

Thanks again!

I also have more coming from other members and hope to post some pics soon. (Just need to reorganize humi first)

4-14035.jpg

Also want to say thanks to gmiranda33. He helped me out with a great Pepin Garcia sampler. Also package properly and fast shipping. I know this is not ebay and I do not need to leave positive feedback, but have to go out of the way to say thanks to these guys that will help you out whether you are a newbie or not.

4-14040.jpg

Very nice, your going to grow out of your humi real quick, I grew out of my 150 count in about a month.

Smoking the Padilla Miami Robusto right now and it is great! I think I may have to buy a box! Very smooth, tasty, and relaxing. Lite, yet Earthy with a strong flavor.