• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tattoo Aficionado's

Just got my first yesterday. I found it to be an enjoyable experience. I can really see how people say that they can become addictive.

ranchmans011.jpg

I have a back piece I picked up while living in Osaka

I have 3 tats, two on my right arm, one on my left. After talking with a buddy this weekend about his plan for his first tattoo, I'm sure my fourth won't be too far down the line!

I have 3 total, two on my left upper arm, and one on my right upper arm. Getting another one very very soon (my 6 month olds footprints from right at birth), and one soon after that( a dragon of some sort most likely on my right or left calf). Those are the only ones planned right now, but I am sure these won't be the last.

I have my member title around my left wrist and another on my left upper arm.

I have one on my member that says fornia...when I was younger it used to say California :laugh: :laugh:

Brian

I have eeyore from winne the pooh tattooed on the left side of my chest....yeah, the breast. He is standing on his head like he is doing a cart wheel and he has a slight smile on his face. Took about 2 1/2 hrs to do....the blue took a while. I loved it and I want another...For a while now I have been contemplating getting the kanji for "beautiful"...not shaded in, but drawn a bit larger and hollow, so that I could have a picture put in the kanji....like a broken puzzle/picture...so that when you step back and look at it you can see how the picture fits together. Maybe things that I think are beautiful...even thought about having my silhouette at the top of the kanji looking down and at the bottom, a reflective pool with my reflection looking back...I don't know...once I get someone to draw that out for me I will really know if that is what i want...great thread!

melly

I got a bunch of tat's when I was 12-15. Me and my friends used to take little Stomper Trucks apart for the motors and make tattoo guns with them. I guess I grew out of the sh!tty tattoo phase and still yet to have a real tat done.

i am at work on my next design - a koi with lotus flowers and cherry blossoms. damn, i thought cigars was an expensive and addictive hobby.

i am at work on my next design - a koi with lotus flowers and cherry blossoms. damn, i thought cigars was an expensive and addictive hobby.

You might appreciate my updates then. Once again... this thing is still not nearly finished and I still hate the fact that you can see the old tribal underneath. I will keep updating until its finished. This last sitting was all color on the orchids. Despite some minor scabbing... everything is looking great. As I mentioned... what Mojo lacks in line work... he makes up in color...

Enjoy...

Forum4.jpg

Forum3.jpg

Forum2.jpg

Forum.jpg

Feel free to give feedback...

mac

Looking good mac...I have five and already have my plans for the next...