• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Black Label

bfisher88

Livin' The Dream
So I got this stick from the Wish thread from a great BOTL about a month back. Yesterday decided I would light it up since it was a great day for smoking on the deck. So my girlfriend and I head out and lounge around with a cold brew and smoke.
tatblack007.jpg

Overall look of the cigar was impressive. Great construction, firm roll, I was looking forward to it.
tatblack001.jpg

I roasted the end and immediately was impressed by the taste and amount of flavor on the initial roast. This was going to be good.

tatblack002.jpg

tatblack004.jpg

The ash started to get flaky which was really the only disappointment I had with this cigar. It had a great peppery flavor but not overpowering and very complex all the way through.
tatblack005.jpg

tatblack008.jpg

The smoke was smooth and complex all of the way through and I was truly impressed it was a fantastic smoke. Pete did a fantastic job on this one, it's a good thing I have more on the way!

In the second picture, I can see your pants.

I own those pants. from the Gap

Wrong Bob. They are ripcurl. From pacsun. Way to shop at the gap though. Big boy

Good review. I was fighting the urges now I really want one....thanks

Nice review and thanks for the pics.

I am so jealous, I wasn't able to track down any jars and then missed the Leaf and Ale 3 pack sale Monday morning because I got way too liquored Sunday....Damn holiday weekends.