• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Black

elderboy02

Date: 10/18/08

Cigar: Tatuaje Black Label (5 3/4 x 46)

Cost: $15

Drink: Mountain Dew

Appearance: 1 banded cigar that says "Tatuaje" on the band with a black background.

gallery_8805_878_12513.jpg

Pre-light: Didn't really have any scent to it.

Taste of the cigar: It was hard for me to describe the taste. I would say semi sweet tobacco with a little bit of spice.

Construction: Held an long ash. The draw was perfect. The cigar had a razor sharp burn and didn't require any touchups.

Strength: This was a medium-full flavored cigar.

Summary: This cigar was delicious. I wish Pete Johnson would make more of these. I would definitely buy this again. I give this a 9/10.

Yep, I agree with you. This is one damn fine cigar. Because of their scarcity, I don't even consider smoking the ones I have.

I had a Robusto Tatuaje Black label the other night... I concur, fantastic cigar.

Yep, I agree with you. This is one damn fine cigar. Because of their scarcity, I don't even consider smoking the ones I have.
Ok, so why do you have them then, so your grand kids can smoke them in 30 years? :laugh:

Smoke the damn cigars, celebrate your life and have one today.

Brian

Ok, so why do you have them then, so your grand kids can smoke them in 30 years? :laugh:

Brian

The grand kids may appreciate that I saved them all that time!

Seriously though, I'll get around to them eventually. I just haven't felt compelled to smoke any recently.

That said, I often decide what to smoke that day by what is being discussed (and catches my attention) that day here on the forum. Looks like a Tat black day today!

Man your review is causing me to break one out tonight! Might as well get ready for the weekend the right way...

Yep, got inspired and had to fire one up too. Pepper, dried fruit, wood, earth, and---apparently---crack! Pete needs to go ahead and put these into regular production, or at least annual release. What a nice cigar.

~Boar

I have to agree as well. I only had one of these and I wish I could find some more of them. Pete really hit a home run with these.

Brian

I couldn't agree more!!!

Glad you enjoyed the smoke. Oh, and thanks for the review.

I wanna smoke one of these soooooooooooooo badly. PLEASE, IF ANY OF YOU FINE BOTL's have access to one or two of them in your area I would love to acquire one.

Brian

x100! a special cigar makes a special occasion!