• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Cohete (Tower Cigars - 2008)

Tom please stop lying about your cigars.

Love,

Phil

Brooks do you don tights in your fight against internet inaccuracies?  Just a mask?   Do you wear glasses when not in costume? 

Inaccuracy man?   Internet-get-it-right-man?  Correct cigar box date man?  Leaf-Lying-Fighter?

I need to know these details, so when they write about your legend someday, I can make sure they are 100% factually correct.

BrooksW said:
Why are you taking it personally? I am just trying to clear up a misunderstanding...Misinformation is rampant in this industry, and it is in everyone's interest to  correct information when it is incorrect.

Am I calling you a Liar? Absolutely not. I am pointing out that all of the evidence seems to indicate that these were released in 2009, not a full year before that in 2008. I don't care WHEN they were released, as long as the information is correct. Because if they WERE released in 2008, then that means that we (on our site) have been getting it wrong, and that is unacceptable (for us).

I have put up multiple pieces of proof that these were released in 2009. All you have is a hand written date, and an extremely faded box date that could easily be a "09" instead of "08". I am perfectly willing to accept other avenues of discussion about them being released in 2008, just show me something other than your hand written date...

What's MSRP on the Don Carlos Lancero?

As a member in good standing of the Agencia de Informacion Mala, S.A., everyone is correct! They are cigars, buenos dias and sweet dreams.

tone-ny said:
As a member in good standing of the Agencia de Informacion Mala, S.A., everyone is correct! They are cigars, buenos dias and sweet dreams.

Grazie!

Oh...and it could be 2009 on the stamp...but for accuracy...let's call them cigars! :thumbs:

grateful1 said:
Why are you taking it personally? I am just trying to clear up a misunderstanding...Misinformation is rampant in this industry, and it is in everyone's interest to  correct information when it is incorrect.

Am I calling you a Liar? Absolutely not. I am pointing out that all of the evidence seems to indicate that these were released in 2009, not a full year before that in 2008. I don't care WHEN they were released, as long as the information is correct. Because if they WERE released in 2008, then that means that we (on our site) have been getting it wrong, and that is unacceptable (for us).

I have put up multiple pieces of proof that these were released in 2009. All you have is a hand written date, and an extremely faded box date that could easily be a "09" instead of "08". I am perfectly willing to accept other avenues of discussion about them being released in 2008, just show me something other than your hand written date...

What's MSRP on the Don Carlos Lancero?

SurveySays_zps1101049b.jpg

BrooksWSays_zpsd6c0cac9.jpg