• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Cohete

oknewb

This is the third or fourth Tatuaje I have tried. The previous ones have been good, but a little bit harsh. I have a problem with letting these sit in the humidor.

The Cohete is a robusto size(4x50), and looked and smelled excellent before lighting.

DSCN1642.jpg

I clipped the cap and put the flame to it. Perfect draw (not to tight, not to loose). Right away I could tell this was going to be my favorite Tatuaje to date. There was no harshness and actually a little sweetness to the smoke. Just like the other Tats I tried, the flavor of the Cohete was the definition of tobacco. I noticed a little leather and maybe a little bit of ceder taste, but the straight tobacco flavor was prominent(if that makes sense).

The burn was perfect after the first third of the cigar.

DSCN1747.jpg

After I knocked off the ash, I started to get a little uneven burn. Nothing to worry about though. The flavor remained consistent to the end and it never developed a harshness. The little bit of sweetness was there to the final puff.

DSCN1751.jpg

I am not sure if the different Tatuajes are different blends, but this one was much better than the others I tried. The Cohete is now one of my favorite cigars, and I will be buying more.

When I have about three hours to spare I will be trying one of these....

DSCN1717.jpg

Good review of an outstanding cigar.

Doc.

Thanks for the review bro!
Sounds like I need to get a hold of one of these!!!

Good review. Very nice.

Nicely done. The Cohete sounds like my kind of cigar.

Does anybody have any comparative experience with this and Reserva J21 and Regios?

Wilkey

Great review :thumbs: , another great production by Tatuaje. Never had a bad one yet.

Nicely done. The Cohete sounds like my kind of cigar.

Does anybody have any comparative experience with this and Reserva J21 and Regios?

Wilkey

I smoked a Reserva J21 last night. The Cohete is much better(IMO). I think I burned my nostrils out though yesterday with the amount of cigars I smoked, so I will have to try a J21 again.

Thanks for the review. I still haven't tried a Tat. One day...

I am a self proclaimed Tatuaje whore...I have not tried the Cohote...can't get them here in this liberal state of mine. If they are anything else like the rest of line they sound like they woulr be fantastic...

-Fetter

I am not sure if the different Tatuajes are different blends, but this one was much better than the others I tried. The Cohete is now one of my favorite cigars, and I will be buying more.

They are different blends; read here for details.

The Cohetes are available only from Tower Cigar, and they are a limited run, so I'd suggest ordering more now if you like them.

Moki...You are a genius. I might enjoy them more, now that I know what I am smoking.

Fetter....Paypack is on the way. :whistling: 0306 2400 0003 3841 6383

BT....Thanks for the kind words.

:D :D

Moki...You are a genius. I might enjoy them more, now that I know what I am smoking.

Fetter....Paypack is on the way. :whistling: 0306 2400 0003 3841 6383

BT....Thanks for the kind words.

:D :D

What the hell did I do?!?!?! :0

Ahhh...Swisher Blunts! Brings back memories from college! :cool: