• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Halloween Show w/SG Drac & Boris

mrnosejoy

Tatuaje Halloween Show
Host: The Chesapeake Cigar Company
Type: Party - Mixer
Network: Global
Date: Saturday, October 31, 2009
Time: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Edgewater, MD

DescriptionTatuaje CIgars are now American's HOTTEST Cigar Brand! These great cigars are ranked number one as the most requested cigar at cigar shops all over the USA -- overtaking Padron and Fuente, who held that honor for over a decade!

The Chesapeake Cigar Company is one of a small handful of stores nationwide to get this year's Halloween Monster Series Drac and Boris cigars -- and we've only been open four months!

To celebrate this honor and access to these hard to get cigars, we are hosting a Tatuaje Show on Saturday, October 31st from 11 AM to 4 PM.

We only get TWO boxes of the Drac and Boris cigars. The Drac's come in boxes of 13 while the Boris' come in boxes of 10. To allow everyone that wants a taste of these fine limited edition cigars to get one, we're offering the first 20 people to buy a BOX of Tatuaje cigars at the event the opportunity to buy one each of the Drac and Boris.

* The Drac 63/4 x 52 Torpedo - Wrapper: Habano Maduro - 1,300 boxes of 13 cigars produced
* The Boris (The Frank, last year's Monster Series cigar, out of Costume) 7 x 49 Churchill - Wrapper: Sumatra Ecuador Rosado - 1,000 boxes of 10 produced

Tatuaje doesn't do shows, but we're doing one anyway.

In addition to access to these highly collectable Monster Series cigars, we'll be offering great buy three -- get a FREE Tatuaje and buy a box -- get 10% off, the requisite number of FREE Tatuaje cigars AND the ability to buy one each of the Drac and Boris (for the first 20 boxes sold!)

All Tatuaje buyers during the show will be entered to win a swanky Max Benjamin portable cigar bar bag as well.

We're ending the show earlier than most (at 4 PM) so you guys and gals with families and such can get your Trick or Treat on that evening!

Is this the shop across from the tiki bar? I might have to take the ride down to Solomons Island tomorrow!

Wish I would have seen this yesterday....although I am still sick and havent had a cigar in ages.

Is this the shop across from the tiki bar? I might have to take the ride down to Solomons Island tomorrow!

I know this is a late reply and sure you have found out already but no this is not the store across from the tiki bar in Solomons. This shop is up near Annapolis. I went there the other week. Very nice shop and great selection.