• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Havana VI!

livinloud5

Awesome stick!

Ive seen some fans on here of Tat and have yet to try one. Finally i bought the one in the title in the Hermosos 5.6"x 46. And man was it a tasty smoke, had it while driving home and doing a once over in the yard. I think i will have to try some more, any reccomendations?

Pic for all of you whores...

mailgooglecom.jpg

Blake.

I've got a box of those at home. Great cigar! I like a lot of things from Tat...just haven't had the chance to try too many of them...YET!

One I my current favorites as well (the nobles version). Great smoke.

I like a little bigger ring. Regios or 7th reserva. Try 'em.

They age real well too. I have a few Nobles (5 x 50) left over from a box from 4 years ago, and they seem to just get better and better.

Try the La Sirena, La Casita, and illusione lines.

Have one of those coming in the mail next week, can't wait to try it!

I'm partial to the Nobles (robusto), very tasty. The Angeles (petite corona) are also very good, but I've smoked thru 2 boxes of them and 95% have had draws that were too tight for my liking. I'm sticking with the Nobles.

You know, I absolutely love these cigars. Just something about them that are always tasty to me. Too bad my local shop doesn't carry them. I went to a shop about an hour away yesterday that I hoped would have some, but was disappointed that they were out. I had the lancero size a while back from there and was pleasantly surprised by it. I might have to look for the box. Thanks for the post Blake. :thumbs:

Brandon