• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje HERF... box give away!

First off, thanks a lot Brian and Al for the generosity and being great BOTL. I want to post that the Thanksgiving Herf at Schlesinger's is officially posted as of yesterday. The date is the Saturday after Turkey day, 11-24-07. Here is the beginning of a great list of attendees:

1. Stogieman
2. rob300c
3. Dave
4. ilcchef2
5. Docbarry
6. kevkersey

Let's go S/BOTL, post away here and on the official thread that your comin' as I'm sure that you all enjoy a good Tatuaje....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Updated with S/BOTL from CigarWorld...... :thumbs: :cool: :thumbs:

I can't make the Dallas herf with you guys on Saturday. At best, I can drop in during the morning. Good luck to the Dallas crew and nice contest.

For my brothers in MN, I'll give it another go.

Twin Cities Mini-Herf:
1. siriusstoogie
2. Swifty - IN
3. simmsboard
4. davela
5. Big Slim Junior
6. tsmckenney - IN
7. Ed (our newest member)

Ed probably won't post as he didn't even know of CP until last week, but it wouldn't surprise me if he became a member soon, and a great addition to this family he would make.

I've often told my wife, co-workers, family and friends, that I could not have hand-picked a better group of guys to smoke with each Thursday night. They have become like a second family to me. Some of them are awfully quiet on these boards, but none the less they are here every day (behind the scenes) and all but a couple are exclusively members of CP.

I can't think of more deserving guys to share some Tats in the name of a CP Herf.

Thanks for doing this Brian, you are stand-up brother as well. I hope one day you can join us on Thursday night and see just what I'm always going on about.

Mick

If this is NEXT Thursday the 25th, let me know time and place. I'll be there!

:cool:

QUICK EDIT: If it's any Thursday after that, let me know too. I'll be there.

I am torn Adrian and appreciate the fact that you have included me on your list of BsOTLs!!!!

I unfortunately must rally the SD BOTLs to gather our own herf here in San Diego. Sorry LA crew. :( This is the problem with being a herfing whore!

At the last herf we had here in SD, where we hosted lurch, I proposed to gather once a month for cigar fellowship and a box of Tatuaje would be a wonderful commemorative to the monthly kickoff gathering.

We propose to meet at Excalibur on Miramar Road in San Diego November 3rd.

Those who would participate are:

Putz Mulligan (in)
parade
SDcigarsmkr (in)
eringg (in)
bigvinnySD (in)
infinity
Rigo

Thank for the contest Brian we hope can join us!

Charlie

edit to update attendance

I am in!!!

I am looking forward to it and hope to meet more BOTL.

I am torn Adrian and appreciate the fact that you have included me on your list of BsOTLs!!!!

I unfortunately must rally the SD BOTLs to gather our own herf here in San Diego. Sorry LA crew. :( This is the problem with being a herfing whore!

At the last herf we had here in SD, where we hosted lurch, I proposed to gather once a month for cigar fellowship and a box of Tatuaje would be a wonderful commemorative to the monthly kickoff gathering.

Putz Mulligan (in)
parade
SDcigarsmkr (in)
eringg (in)
bigvinnySD
infinity
Rigo

Charlie

Depending on what time this is happening, I may be in! For once... haha

Putz Mulligan (in)
parade
SDcigarsmkr (in)
eringg (in)
bigvinnySD (in)
infinity
Rigo

Charlie

edit to update attendance

Understood after all you are still a Giants fan what else should I expect :p. So if your Herf is on 11/3 what the hell is stopping you from coming 10/18 or 10/25 to ours?

First off, thanks a lot Brian and Al for the generosity and being great BOTL. I want to post that the Thanksgiving Herf at Schlesinger's is officially posted as of yesterday. The date is the Saturday after Turkey day, 11-24-07. Here is the beginning of a great list of attendees:

1. Stogieman
2. rob300c
3. Dave
4. ilcchef2
5. Docbarry
6. kevkersey
7. hudsonvalley
8. The Eagle - Dee
9. Steve-O
10. Dan-the-Man
11. SpeedRacer
12. Rick

Let's go S/BOTL, post away here and on the official thread that your comin' as I'm sure that you all enjoy a good Tatuaje....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Updated with S/BOTL from CigarWorld...... :thumbs: :cool: :thumbs:

.....and the List just keeps on growing. It looks like we'll probably have around a good 25 to 30 guest before we know it....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Twin Cities Mini-Herf:
1. siriusstoogie
2. Swifty - IN
3. simmsboard
4. davela
5. Big Slim Junior
6. tsmckenney - IN
8. lilbastage - IN

Ed probably won't post as he didn't even know of CP until last week, but it wouldn't surprise me if he became a member soon, and a great addition to this family he would make.

I've often told my wife, co-workers, family and friends, that I could not have hand-picked a better group of guys to smoke with each Thursday night. They have become like a second family to me. Some of them are awfully quiet on these boards, but none the less they are here every day (behind the scenes) and all but a couple are exclusively members of CP.

I can't think of more deserving guys to share some Tats in the name of a CP Herf.

Thanks for doing this Brian, you are stand-up brother as well. I hope one day you can join us on Thursday night and see just what I'm always going on about.

Mick
Davela is in

Twin Cities Mini-Herf:
1. siriusstoogie
2. Swifty - IN
3. simmsboard
4. davela
5. Big Slim Junior
6. tsmckenney - IN
8. lilbastage - IN

Mick I am in as always. Davela

and the winner is... <drum roll>...The Texas Herf.

Cody, you were the first to respond and made a good pitch for the box. In addition, there were several responses from other Texas BOTL's. Please PM me an address you would like this box to go to.

Ok, don't run away, read on...

~~~There will be another winner and they will also get a box of Tatuaje cigars or, if not available, a box of MY choice~~~

Right now, as we stand, Opus meX has made a good case for the Glendale Herf but I'm torn because Putz (Charlie) has punted for San Diego. I'll give this another 4 hours and make a decision. San Diego, this thread is not about who will be attending, it's about winning a box of cigars for your Herf. The scale is tipping towrad Glendale, make a pitch :D :whistling:

Brian

and the winner is... <drum roll>...The Texas Herf.

Cody, you were the first to respond and made a good pitch for the box. In addition, there were several responses from others. Please PM me an address you would like this box to go to.

Ok, don't run away, read on...

~~~There will be another winner and they will also get a box of Tatuaje cigars or, if not available, a box of MY choice~~~

Right now, as we stand, Opus meX has made a good case for the Glendale Herf but I'm torn because Putz (Charlie) has punted for San Diego. I'll give this another another 4 hours and make a decision. San Diego, this thread is not about who will be attending, it's about winning a box of cigars for your Herf. The scale is tipping towrad Glendale, make a pitch :D :whistling:

Brian

Nice play!

-----------------

Send it to NY.

They're sure to be smoked.... :sign:

...and we'll stop calling you Brain!

Twin Cities Mini-Herf:
1. siriusstoogie
2. Swifty - IN
3. simmsboard
4. davela
5. Big Slim Junior
6. tsmckenney - IN
8. lilbastage - IN

Mick

First thank you Infinity,

Well last week was our second Thursday cigar nite where we were not allowed inside(thanks alot ya PC politicians). The weather was a little chilly, and damp yet we got hooked up at a sweet local establishment ...the patio was all ours and set for dinner/drinks the space heaters were keeping us all toastie. I could not have a better bunch of guys to smoke with, and I expect we will keep finding ways up here in Mpls/Stp to keep the good times smoking. Count me in

Joe G

Santa ???

My beard may be grey but I'm certainly no Father Xmas :laugh:

Brian

Santa ???

My beard may be grey but I'm certainly no Father Xmas :laugh:

Brian

Santa is giving us stockings full of coal Joe :laugh: :laugh:

Good call on the Texas crew Brian, although it pains me that those cigars are going to be smoked by Cowboy fans (where's the emoticon that throws up?), we have some splendid and deserving Brothers down there. Congrats gents, do take some pics for us.

Thanks again for the show of generosity Brian!

Oh my! Christmas comin' early this year! :whistling: :D Very generous of you Infinity. They will for sure be smoked by some very deserving BOTL.

Dallas BOTL, I will be seeing you Saturday. Looks like I won't be out to TR until later, say 6:00pm. I'll be closin the place with Mike...

mac

Well I agree Christmas has come early!! Thanks you both for this donation to the Dallas Herf, there will be lots of pics.. We might have to make it a Sat herf at Mikes place then move to 2 Bros on Sunday to watch some football!!!! I look forward to seeing you guys!

Thank you for the “contest within a contest” and congratulations to or Dallas brothers! As stated earlier, aside from being Cowboy fans they can’t be all that bad! :sign:

Brian, regardless of the outcome, our LA-LA Brothers are one hell of a great crew and I have enjoyed every moment that we have herfed together and look forward to those of the future. If the Tats head their way, they are deserving of the prize.

For the moment let’s forget that they are Dodger fans (seadub excepted), forget that they feel they hold exclusivity to the term “SoCal”, and forget that they have Rod within their ranks (our heavy hitting, bat wielding, walking softly illustrious founder). We San Diegans need to “represent” as my good friend Adrian so aptly put it. I want what the LA BOTLs have and I have experienced which is consistency in meeting and growing the number of members that come out and herf locally. That is why we were hoping to receive the Tatuaje box as a commemorative for our kick-off herf on November 3 with some fantastic sticks! Don’t think for a minute that the San Diego crew is any less appreciative of the Tatuaje line; we love them as much as the next!

A few more points, there won’t be any shipping charges involved with the San Diego crew because we are in your back yard! Well, not really "in" your back yard at the moment but we could change that by uping the ante even more by moving the event to your house so we can share the love with you Brian in your back yard! I know, shamless attempt to sway the judge but whay not, it's a box of Tatuaje after all! :love:

Thanks again and may the best herf win!