• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje K222

First batch arrived today....these are some good looking smokes. I don't think I've seen such an "oscuro" Ecuadorian Habano wrapper before. I'm going to use unusual restraint for me and wait till I have the proper amount of time to pay the proper attention to one of these.

Pretty sure the only black cigars I've seen are the partagas black and onyx. Both of which I've only smoked 1 of. Pretty sure color added to them. They reminded me of smoking potting soil and ash. Weren't memories that were good.

Oh my lord....makes the old tissue wrapped ERDM's look claro in comparison.

Made me think of some "rosado" smokes back in the late 90's, I could be wrong but it seems like they were La Vieja Habana, extreme box pressed torpedos with a perfectly pointed head that made them look like what you used to kill Dracula. They were so pink it made you check to see if your hands were getting stained from the dye....no way they were naturally colored.

Cohiba Black. Smoked a couple of those, years ago. Literally like smoking Cardboard.