• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje L'esprit de La Verite- (Preproduction)

How about a $4-5 cigar that can compete with the Padron 2000?

Why not start there, and work your way up?

I love the Tats. LOVE your stuff Pete. But you are a spendy mofo. You know, if the Havana line was a couple bucks cheaper per stick... We'd all go on and on about those cigars.

As we do the Padron 2K maduro. That cigar is the sh............

That is what the ambos mundos and the tat red are for.

Right. See above. I've had the ambos as well. It's one thing to make a cheap cigar, it's another to make a cheap cigar as good as the 2000. Of course, that's subjective, but go ahead and do a search for the Havana Hermoso vs the Padron 2000. One is vastly popular. The other not so much.

How about a $4-5 cigar that can compete with the Padron 2000?

Why not start there, and work your way up?

I love the Tats. LOVE your stuff Pete. But you are a spendy mofo. You know, if the Havana line was a couple bucks cheaper per stick... We'd all go on and on about those cigars.

As we do the Padron 2K maduro. That cigar is the sh............

That is what the ambos mundos and the tat red are for.

Right. See above. I've had the ambos as well. It's one thing to make a cheap cigar, it's another to make a cheap cigar as good as the 2000. Of course, that's subjective, but go ahead and do a search for the Havana Hermoso vs the Padron 2000. One is vastly popular. The other not so much.

I know exactly what you mean. The 2000 is a great cigar no questions asked. But those two lines by tatuaje are meant to compete with it. Whether it is as good as the 2000 is subjective in my opinion.

Ed

I think whether the two Tat lines are as good as the 2000 is subjective.

I cannot wait for this stick! It looks beautiful and if it's from Pete, it'll definitely be a great smoke. Let us know when we can order them Pete!

As per a Dogwatch interview with Pete, this cigar will be sold on futures as per the French wine industry. The DW 'cast has all of the details that Pete was willing to give, but the most important is that at futures prices, the cigar will sell at approx 25-30% less than MSRP. He is also rolling these with no bale age. they are going from the pilones(sp) (the stacks of fermenting leaf) right to the rolling tables.

I would encourage you to listen to the episode because there is a ton of information in it, and Pete does a pretty good job of explaining the ideas around this cigar.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=57955

I would ask if we have any vendors on the site that are planning to take part in the sales process for this cigar?