• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Monster Frank #1

Skisomalia

El Triunfador
Good smoke. If you get a chance to pick some up, dooooooo it. I thought it was like the la riq #2 but with more complexity. Liked it a hell of a lot more than the taino.

But i'm not one for tasting notes. I know what i like and what i dont.

I like brown label tatuajes, Opus, Padron 2000 maddys, Illusione, VSG, Cabaiguan Guapos etc)
Dont like: LFD DBl ligero, macanudo, Rocky, ect

Give it a try if you get a chance

Thanks for the review. Pics please! I'm on the list to buy a box at one of my local B&Ms and can't wait. Burning 1st one Halloween Night!!!!

ok that is awesome my wife would love that she is a huge monster movie fan rp

Nice pickup. I'll be searching for these in the near future. Thanks for the review.

Figures, finally find a B&M close to me that has them and they have them all pre sold already. Guess I'll have to hunt around to see if I can find one.

Figures, finally find a B&M close to me that has them and they have them all pre sold already. Guess I'll have to hunt around to see if I can find one.

Based on the pics maybe you should PM miamipadronsmoker!!

Can't wait to try one. Gonna be a fun day when these arrive.
Thanks for the cigars and the review Grant.

Got the chance to smoke one of these bad boys tonight while watching the World Series, Go Phillies!! Great cigar, had a smooth and creamy profile. More sweetness than spice and perfect burn.