• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Monster Series #5 Mummy

Nashkicker

Kick Ass Duke
Here is the list of the retailers who will be recieving dress boxes. i am in no way affiliated with any of the listed shps.

Cigary
Wilmette, IL
847-256-7676
Ye Olde Pipe & Tobacco
Phoenix, AZ
602-955-7740

Nat Sherman
NYC, NY
800-692-4427

Matador Cigars
Roslyn Heights, NY
516-626-4966

Twins Smoke Shop
Londonderry, NH
603-421-0242

Mr J's Havana Shop / Joyal's
West Warwick, RI
401-822-0536

Cigar Pointe
San Antonio, TX
210-888-2933

Club Humidor
San Antonio, TX
210-824-1209

World Famous Cigar Bar
Fort Myers, FL
239-337-4662

Cigars on 7th
Eugene, OR
541-654-5004

Silo Cigars
Knoxville, TN
865-675-7456

The Humidour Cigar Shoppe Cockysville, MD
410-666-3212

Smoke On The Water
Weston, FL
954-217-1994

One of the folk here used to part owner of Silo. I've been to that shop. However, I think he got out of the business.

I hope you put my name on the lists of shops before posting it up on CP ! lol :angry: ;)

Im pumped, Mr J's is my shop! I have never chased the dress bx but ill tkae it if its in my backyard

I never got the real memo, just the carbon copy..........

Thanks Jim for Sharing I really appreciate it! My Local is having a release day for them and selling to there local customers first! 1 Box per customer then shipping from a list. I will be there all morning till the release happens...LOL Since every other list was full today I think this is my best and only option!

Thanks again Jim!

Paul

What about those of us who don't want the dress box. My B&M was on the list last year so I was able to walk in a grab one, will they still have the plain boxes of ten or are these 13 the only places to get any of this year's monster?

Paul, what would someone have to send you in trade to get a lonely little stick in exchange? Some of us are WAY to far away from any of those places...

Probably undoable...I guess Its going to ba a 1 per client thing and I 'think' Paul is going to keep his lol

There are usually lots of non-dress 10 boxes around.....I'm sure our "usual suspects" will have them..... :cool:

This Saturday is the release let me see what I walk away with and I will let you know. As of right now I got my eye set on a dress box that's it. Most places are only selling 1 Dress Box per customer. However if they have the non-dress boxes and are selling singles I will grab you one.

Paul, what would someone have to send you in trade to get a lonely little stick in exchange? Some of us are WAY to far away from any of those places...

But like Tom said there are 1300 plain boxes made so they will be available sooner or later...

What about those of us who don't want the dress box. My B&M was on the list last year so I was able to walk in a grab one, will they still have the plain boxes of ten or are these 13 the only places to get any of this year's monster?

If your B&M is not on the list that means they are not getting the Dress boxes. However if they are a Tatuaje retailer than it is still possible the may receive some plain 10 ct. boxes!

Man I would have been in a hunt for some but: I'll be hunting this w-e and next week unfortunately....Oh well next time maybe! (or maybe there,s a way to call and get a reservation but I would be suprised)

(or maybe there,s a way to call and get a reservation but I would be suprised)

Yea all the lists are full but keep your eyes pealed here and on other sites they will pop up for sale!

I guess so...Anyways it's not like I dont have enough stick to smoke these days! It's just that I peticularly like that one from the lil monster box. I'll be on the look out !

This Saturday is the release let me see what I walk away with and I will let you know. As of right now I got my eye set on a dress box that's it. Most places are only selling 1 Dress Box per customer. However if they have the non-dress boxes and are selling singles I will grab you one.

I'll keep my eyes open, thanks for looking out for a brother though if they have singles. If you have to pretend hockey season started as normal and throw elbows.

Was unable to get singles... Sorry.

Anyone else open there dress box and is your center cigar randomly wrapped in foam and cello?