• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Noellas Reserva OR 2007

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
What an absolutely beautiful morning here in the south! Sun is already up over the tree line, bright and warm on my legs as a perfect, light breeze is blowing through. Ah yeah, can’t beat a day like this. I had dug through the humi and picked a Tatuaje Noella Reserva OR from 2007 to bring out with me along with a fresh brewed cup of coffee. The cigar has an old leather look to the wrapper with some smallish tooth throughout. It’s got a really good weight, not too light nor too heavy, giving the impression of a good roll. However, there’s very little to no give at all when trying to squeeze, and it has some pretty tight bunching in the foot, but after cutting off the top of the triple cap, I find the draw is just right. There’s a taste of musty old tobacco and dried fruit in the cold draw, not a bad taste at all. I toast the foot with my trusty old Perdomo tabletop lighter I’ve had for years, and the initial smell of the smoke wafting to my nostrils is amazingly good. Once the foot has a good ash, I take a couple puffs, and then a long draw.

Immediately I get fresh baked ginger bread on the front of my palate. Oh man is this good! A hint of sweet cinnamon spice as well with a medium amount of black pepper on the back of the tongue. Strong leather, wood, hints of grass all mingle together in the finish. The smoke itself has a light to medium mouth feel, but definitely full-bodied with the draw perfect.

As I smoke on down, the burn is quite even with the medium gray ash, a bit flaky here and there, and it falls off about a third of the way in. I sit the cigar down to take a few shots of a couple lizards doing their mating dance, bouncing their heads up and down with the male throwing that crazy red thing out its neck. Picked the stogie back up and out it had went. Hate that. But, fired it back up, puffed a few times, and still so good!

I finished up the cigar and can say it was one helluva damn good smoke! Good burn all the way, perfect draw, and just amazing flavors of baked bread, leather, wood. Excellent smoke!! Hope everyone is doing well and has a fantastic day!

Nicely done, thanks for the review.

These were so hard to find, and now just completely gone. Nice review on a great cigar.

Damn it! I saw the title and clicked so fast....I was just hoping this was in the BST forum! I want one so badly :) Great review Greg, miss your reviews!

Greg! Brother........good to see you are still around a doing awesome reviews.

One of my favorites. A really good cigar.

Doc

He's baaacckk! Great to read one of your reviews again, Greg. I miss all of the great cigars from that era. The Pepin Era.