• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Noellas Reservas

SPIVY

THE STIG
Quite a few Tatuaje whores on here. Any word on the new Noellas Reservas?

Ed

"In the fall of 2006, Pete released a very short run of Noella Reserva - same Seleccion de Cazador blend, but featuring a Nicaraguan Oscuro wrapper. Customers have asked for more ever since.

So Pete decided to do another short run, but with a new twist. This time around, the Noella Reserva will feature a Broadleaf wrapper. As Pete and Andy at Tatuaje describe it, 'It's basically a little Monster'. Sounds great to us! "

Funny you should ask, got this today on an email.

I'm not quite sure about the release. I just know I am drooling over them. Tatuaje has/is having one hell of a year so far.

*Edit: They like that boradleaf. Isn't it also on the El Triunfador?

I didn't the email. Am I not cool enough? :( Any word on pricing?

Do note that this new batch does not have the oscuro wrapper. They are going to have a connecticut broadleaf wrapper, and a Reserva band. These are going to be a Mini Tat Frank basically.
B

Are any of our retailers getting these? anyone able ot help me secure a box?

I just talked to one of my local retailers and he said that they will be getting them, not sure when though

Same wrapper as the Triunfador, Frank, and La Riqueza. I wish he would just do the oscuro wrapper again but these should be good as well.

spivy if you can get more than a box from your rep would you be able to acquire a box for me?

Are these available online? Somebody pm me please if you don't want to post it.

If anybody finds a place selling these in 5 packs/singles, or wants to split out a box, let me know!